A little like Texas

Has anyone taken this defeat like the defeat that we had against Texas at home a couple of years ago. I know I did. Having the adrenaline pumping after Lekevin's pick was just like the return by Groce (I think it was him if I remember right), and then having everything drained out of me with the touchdown for Tech or the interception by Texas. Just going from the highest of high to the lowest of low in such a short time was a huge downer for me. I really hope that this team can bounce back better than they did a couple of years ago. I just don't see the seniors letting this game get them down that much.

Has anyone taken this defeat like the defeat that we had against Texas at home a couple of years ago. I know I did. Having the adrenaline pumping after Lekevin's pick was just like the return by Groce (I think it was him if I remember right), and then having everything drained out of me with the touchdown for Tech or the interception by Texas. Just going from the highest of high to the lowest of low in such a short time was a huge downer for me. I really hope that this team can bounce back better than they did a couple of years ago. I just don't see the seniors letting this game get them down that much.

Did Lord throw the pick a play later?

This is a different team. This team believes it can win every game. They trust each other. Our defense is real, not a bunch of mirrors like Pelini's. The talent has been developed. I think this game is only going to make this team stronger, maybe a lot stronger. This is the type of team we had in the 90's. Not the talent but the attitude. This is only going to get better. We may just have the chance to avenge this loss in December. Keep the faith.

I was at both the TT game this year and the Texas game a few years ago. For me the Texas game was a much worse feeling than this past weeks loss. Mainly because this loss came down to a mistake from a player where as the Texas loss was due to a dumb play by the coach. Don't get me wrong. Le Kevin is pretty much a morron in my book, but Solich definitley should have known better than to try that dumb as pass play on 3rd down, when we could have had an easy field goal and sent the game to overtime.

The Gimp has spoken.

Le Kevin is pretty much a morron in my book, but Solich definitley should have known better than to try that dumb as pass play on 3rd down, when we could have had an easy field goal and sent the game to overtime.

The Gimp has spoken.

Solich? explain yourself, gimp.

Solich? explain yourself, gimp.

In the Texas game, it was 3rd down with about 20 seconds left. We had no timeouts left and we were down by 3. Solich had 2 choices...kick the field goal and send the game into overtime at home with an extra down in case of a bad snap or try one more play which was an obvious pass play with a running QB with no timeouts left. Soilch went with the second and we got picked off. Game over. That sucked.

The Gimp has spoken