HuskerBoard Online Dynasty PS3

that escalated quickly.

Hey, even callahan's been a football coach since '99, doesnt automatically make him a good one. Time/experience doesnt qualify your talents, winning does.

Anyways, if you have slider suggestions go right ahead and post them, as ive said before, ive never messed around with sliders so I dont know what im doing in that regard.

Thats funny because I also use cover 3, and u can check my defensive stats!

About my skill level?

The guy you just lost to- I beat him by 21 points with a weaker team... Also you can watch my highlight vids on youtube, user name HUSKER2010POWER search ' ncaa blackshirt defense'

that escalated quickly.

Hey, even callahan's been a football coach since '99, doesnt automatically make him a good one. Time/experience doesnt qualify your talents, winning does.

Anyways, if you have slider suggestions go right ahead and post them, as ive said before, ive never messed around with sliders so I dont know what im doing in that regard.

About my skill level?

The guy you just lost to- I beat him by 21 points with a weaker team... Also you can watch my highlight vids on youtube, user name HUSKER2010POWER search ' ncaa blackshirt defense'

You use cover 3. Well then I'm assuming you've not noticed every one of your defenders going to the o-line at once. Do you not know what FREAK/FLUKE occurrence is? Did I say it happens every time I run cover 3? No. And so those 12 years I've been playing on Heisman difficulty and winning regularly mean that I'm just experienced and not good right? So experienced that when I drop a difficulty level on this year's game, I suck. So once again, I bring up the fact that EA THEMSELVES HAVE SAID NAMED ROSTERS HAVE F'D THE GAME UP. I highly doubt you know more than EA about their own game. It doesn't matter if you're good or not if the game screws up in different ways. I don't have to give any more examples. And by the way, the first time I "bitched" I hadn't even lost. So why the hell would I have to make up excuses for winning a game? So you're either lucky or blind and haven't seen any glitches. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen. So don't act like everyone else sucks and you're the God of NCAA Football. Far from it.

You want a cookie for that win? For all I know, he was on the crap end of some computer hijinx. All you're doing is confirming moreso that the game pulled a fast one. I'm pretty sure anyone who has played the game and actually noticed these stupid things happening would agree that anyone could get blown out at any time because of stupid stuff happening.

Tell me. How many times have you watched a game and seen a player with his back to the ball and not looking at the quarterback jump and get an interception? Or a linebacker slide three yards and jump 8 feet in half a second? It doesn't happen in real life. If you haven't noticed those things on the game, then I don't know what else to tell you, because they exist. You are seriously the only one I know who's played the game and doesn't think there's anything wrong with it. What does it cater to your style of offense or something? Because I see no way how you could have played a single game and not noticed a damn thing.

If I wasn't quitting already because of the sh** game, acknowledged by most that play it and even EA, I'd be quitting because of your holier than thou piss poor attitude.

Somebody had a case of the Mondays... :facepalm: the games frustrating no doubt, but He's right you have to adapt. Hell I have BYU, listed as an air raid offense, and I find myself with an almost balanced offense and a few games I think I had more rushing than passing yardage. Dumb stuff happens and it happens in the real world too you just got to deal with it. Find plays that work and mix em up I really only run more than about 7 or 8 plays, but they're out of different formations and I audible a couple hot routes now and again.

Now you quit and that's your right I hate loosing too, but personally I'd rather finish out the season and see what happens then give in after 4 or 5 games.

• Fire 1

I'm not just quitting the league, I'm selling the game. Have fun playing a game that EVEN THE DEVELOPERS HAVE SAID HAS BEEN SCREWED UP. Why none of you seem to care about that is beyond me. I have adjusted. I've tried about 20 different playbooks. There's no adjustments to make when the pass is taken completely away by flubber shoe wearing linebackers, ESP eyes in the back of their heads defensivebacks and quarterbacks who throw it to the wrong receiver.

Of course, my idea of adjustments are what makes the most sense based on what the situation predicates. As in: the same thing that happens in actual football. I don't see adjustments as: find the money plays and ride them to victory. That's cheap. One thing that infuriates me more than this p.o.s. game is playing the p.o.s. game against cheesers. I guess if you guys are ok with cheesing the hell out of the game, that's fine. But I like to run an actual balanced offense, and use my entire playbook. Not just a few plays over and over.

It's just unrealistic. If I play a game as USC and play against San Jose State, are you going to tell me they're set up to stop USC's offense perfectly. Then I go to Arizona State, what they're set up to stop that offense perfectly as well. Oh holy hell, they're set up to stop Florida's offense perfectly. And even Georgia Tech's? It's not something you make adjustments for. Even if you have mismatches on the edges, it doesn't matter. You can go against a team with D- defense rating, and all their DBs are 5'9" and play as a team with an air raid offense with WRs all over 6'4" and you still cannot pass the ball. There are adjustments and there's a sh** game.

that escalated quickly.

About my skill level?

So you want to bring me into this? What the hell did I do? And yeah, like he said, I was probably on the end of some piss poor computer mistakes. And I know for a fact that at least 2 of your touchdownns were off of plays like those, so...

Oh yeah. Case of the Mondays? Not quite. More like fed up with the game, and then having someone call out my skill level, on a game which skill level has almost no bearing on the outcome because of stupid computer glitches and mistakes. Then to top it off, comparing me to the Calliban and throwing someone else under the bus to try to prove a point?

Sorry Atbone for the reference. But i'm thinking it was worth it to see the ensuing hissy-fit :madash haha. Man this rant is priceless! wish it would fit on one screen for a classic screenshot!

"You can go against a team with D- defense rating, and all their DBs are 5'9" and play as a team with an air raid offense with WRs all over 6'4" and you still cannot pass the ball." ...hahaha no thats just you pal. I'd rather play a slightly-flawed college football video game all season, rather then boycot, sell it, and not have a game all season. just me tho

Oh wow, I was under the impression that this 'computer glitch' screwed you on like a big play or like a game-winnning TD. BUt no, I went back in and checked the score- 56-21!?! Dont think the computer flaws account for a 35 point beatdown, i mean were all playing the same 'flawed' video game, its not like you have the only messed up disk.

Oh wow, I was under the impression that this 'computer glitch' screwed you on like a big play or like a game-winnning TD. BUt no, I went back in and checked the score- 56-21!?! Dont think the computer flaws account for a 35 point beatdown, i mean were all playing the same 'flawed' video game, its not like you have the only messed up disk.

Actually that's more often than not how it ends up. You can be doing everything right and the computer will not let you win, it rips off a big run, Linemen don't attempt backfield tackles, RBs break 3+ tackles with settings at balanced, your DBs break coverage, and it all compounds. Then your offense can't complete a pass even if it is perfect and the O Line forgets how to block. Happened to me the first game and I restarted before you said anything because it was ridiculous and it happened to me my last game, but some how I pulled through by running the same draw play over and over. I should have destroyed Hawaii offensively, they were terrible on Defense (rated at a C something I think) but some how they blanked me in the first and held me to a field goal and one TD in the second quarter. I'll give them they're offense because they had one freakishly fast receiver and I got caught in man coverage a few times with nothing over top, but still...

I was going to defend you but you seriously are being a pompous ass right now and I have no idea how you haven't noticed these things yet. Look at more than the score. 28 of those 56 points were on rushes of 50+ yards which means something went wrong whether it was a play call or AI stupidity. And he threw 3 INTs that could have ended TD drives. I would really only consider those related to skill level, because as was mentioned in this thread or another you do have to find a way to get some touch on the ball and that is pretty difficult to do. But even so some passes that look perfected get picked because of clipping issues with the models and DBs having freakish acceleration. Regardless the stats don't really clue us in on what happened, but they do show some fishy stuff, so you can't make a judgment call without having played that game.

Good point Zrod, just glanced at the score.

Anyway expect an advance tomorrow upon completion of Texas A&m game.

For season 2, if we can't find a another acc user, I'm thinking about moving a coastal division user over to the Atlantic so it's 2 apiece. Any opinions on this are much appreciated.

Sorry about the delays the past week or so, but I'm home now and were returning to quick advances. (plus with 8 users it'll be faster). So good luck to all in conference play.

There are problems with the game, but EA is coming out with a patch by the end of the month. The roster fix will be implemented automatically as long as we aren't past the first season. The game does get unpredictably hard sometimes, but good teams lose to bad teams in real college football every weekend. It's just a game. Nothing to get too worked up about.

Sorry Atbone for the reference. But i'm thinking it was worth it to see the ensuing hissy-fit :madash haha. Man this rant is priceless! wish it would fit on one screen for a classic screenshot!

"You can go against a team with D- defense rating, and all their DBs are 5'9" and play as a team with an air raid offense with WRs all over 6'4" and you still cannot pass the ball." ...hahaha no thats just you pal. I'd rather play a slightly-flawed college football video game all season, rather then boycot, sell it, and not have a game all season. just me tho

Asking what I did to make you mad is a hissy-fit, huh? Grow up.