LB Deion Jones*

ADS

This guy is one reason i wish football had an early signing period. After he gets re-rated i have a bad feeling the sec teams will take notice and we all know they dont mind over-signing. Just hope he remembers who showed him the love!!

SEC rules now limit oversigning. Not sure what the new limits are off the top of my head.

My only two worries are Bama and LSU. But apparently they want someone bigger at LB than Debo. Thats fine with me. Ill take this kid.

Here is who really worries me And it is not just for the "home state" card. It is more that Debo is the ideal size and speed of every stud LB that LSU has had the under Miles. And we all know what a "boy scout" Miles is when it comes to talking to recruits and crunching numbers for roster spots. Straight shooter :sarcasm

• 3 weeks later...

My only two worries are Bama and LSU. But apparently they want someone bigger at LB than Debo. Thats fine with me. Ill take this kid.

Here is who really worries me And it is not just for the "home state" card. It is more that Debo is the ideal size and speed of every stud LB that LSU has had the under Miles. And we all know what a "boy scout" Miles is when it comes to talking to recruits and crunching numbers for roster spots. Straight shooter :sarcasm

Bennie Logan ring any bells?

I really hope we don't end up going down that road with this kid. Although, to be fair, IIRC, Logan was never committed to us.

Anyway, we really need Debo in our LB corps. I'm sure he knows he's a part of the NU family now and that he's made the best choice possible in deciding where he'll attend college. Bo has had great linebackers everywhere he's gone, and it's really SCARY to think about the schemes he could draw up if he had players with the athletic ability to carry them out. I mean, I love everybody on our team, but let's be honest... Besides David and Compton as of late, Bo can only make kids with limited ceilings look so good.

Now, he gets his hands on guys like Zaire, Debo, Santos, Rose... Look out. Maybe we will see a return to the attacking style of old. Just gotta find our Demorrio ;)

I'd have to think any of those guys could play right away next year...