LB Deion Jones*

ADS

From an LSU board.

I'm at the Jesuit vs Holy Cross game, and Debo Jones is very impressive. He has a safety, two interceptions, and he took one back for a touchdown. I just saw him run down a kid on a kick off return who had a 10 yd gap on him. I cannot believe there isn't a place for him on the tigers. Looks like he has the size speed and frame to play in the SEC. Nebraska is definitely getting a good one.

From an LSU board.

I'm at the Jesuit vs Holy Cross game, and Debo Jones is very impressive. He has a safety, two interceptions, and he took one back for a touchdown. I just saw him run down a kid on a kick off return who had a 10 yd gap on him. I cannot believe there isn't a place for him on the tigers. Looks like he has the size speed and frame to play in the SEC. Nebraska is definitely getting a good one.

Scary...but awesome at the same time.

:bonesflag:

From an LSU board.

Scary...but awesome at the same time.

:bonesflag:

Geaux Big Red!!

From an LSU board.

2 star recruits these days, I'll tell ya... :throwdabones1:

From an LSU board.

2 star recruits these days, I'll tell ya... :throwdabones1:

He will never make in the big times, Bo knows nothing about defense. :sarcasm

• 1 month later...

Two-star: 68 to 74.9 These players are overmatched versus the better players in the nation. Their weaknesses will be exposed against top competition, but have the ability to develop into solid contributors at the non-BCS FBS level and could be a quality fit for the FCS level of play.

THIS KID WILL DESTROY THIS RATING FROM RIVALS.COM

At least ESPN gave him 3 stars

Debo, Debo, Debo!

Two-star: 68 to 74.9 These players are overmatched versus the better players in the nation. Their weaknesses will be exposed against top competition, but have the ability to develop into solid contributors at the non-BCS FBS level and could be a quality fit for the FCS level of play.

THIS KID WILL DESTROY THIS RATING FROM RIVALS.COM

At least ESPN gave him 3 stars

Debo, Debo, Debo!

Debo will no doubt get a big bump when the final rivals rankings come out.