Keegan Schaub

Keegan Schaub, a 2012 tight end from West Des Moines, Iowa is set to visit Nebraska Saturday July 30th. He is very raw, but he has shown that he can compete at the highest level. Last year as a Junior at West Des Moines Valley High School, Keegan recored 34 receptions for 356 yards and 5 touchdowns. He has been receiving interest from Nebraska, Vanderbilt, Iowa State, UTEP, and Washington State. No offers are on the table as of yet, but his coach said that Nebraska and Iowa State are close to offering. He possesses a strong frame and good footwork. Look for him to have a breakout Senior Year.

Keegan Schaub, a 2012 tight end from West Des Moines, Iowa is set to visit Nebraska Saturday July 30th. He is very raw, but he has shown that he can compete at the highest level. Last year as a Junior at West Des Moines Valley High School, Keegan recored 34 receptions for 356 yards and 5 touchdowns. He has been receiving interest from Nebraska, Vanderbilt, Iowa State, UTEP, and Washington State. No offers are on the table as of yet, but his coach said that Nebraska and Iowa State are close to offering. He possesses a strong frame and good footwork. Look for him to have a breakout Senior Year.

What is your relationship to Schaub? And why has Iowa or Iowa State not offered him?

Ya, I know this guy is a first time poster ... but this is legit. His twitter account says that we have decided to pull the offer for OT Andrus Peat in favor of this guy. With so few scholarships to offer this year the Huskers decided to pull Andrus offer and get this extremely talented TE in for an official visit.

Hope we land him.

I realize he's not a well known recruit, but we don't have to be dicks to the first time poster...

Interesting ... humor is considered being a "dick to a first time poster"?

Maybe you are being a "dick" in your post ... it sounds like you understand my motive totally ... right?

Facts are facts, this is a first post by someone no one knows. I'm certainly not gonna give him to much credit at this point.

It's not like he introduced himself ... welcomed himself to the board ... or laid any kind of credibility to the claim. I'm not calling him a troll either ... I just used some humor.

Thus, don't take this where you did ... it makes you look like a "dick".

I realize he's not a well known recruit, but we don't have to be dicks to the first time poster...

Maybe you are being a "dick" in your post ... it sounds like you understand my motive totally ... right?

Facts are facts, this is a first post by someone no one knows. I'm certainly not gonna give him to much credit at this point.

It's not like he introduced himself ... welcomed himself to the board ... or laid any kind of credibility to the claim. I'm not calling him a troll either ... I just used some humor.

I'm just saying, it's his first time on the board. He doesn't know you're being sarcastic. :sarcasm would have been helpful? Just my opinion, FWIW. Sorry to upset you?

I'm just saying, it's his first time on the board. He doesn't know you're being sarcastic. :sarcasm would have been helpful? Just my opinion, FWIW. Sorry to upset you?

You would have to be a pretty clueless Husker fan to not get the humor ... IMHO. Believe me, I've been more then "welcoming" to people on this board. But, hey, I will take your "coaching" point. I was throwing a "coaching" point at you as well. You could have said what you said without saying, "I was being a dick" ... that wasn't my heart.

Bro, you really didn't upset me ... but I felt it fair to state what my intent was ... which was to show humor ... I was not trying to be a "dick" to a new person on this board ... that just isn't my heart ... even to my enemy ... and I have no reason to treat this new poster like an enemy.

Ok, back to Husker business ... just thought I'd air this here. Nuff said!

Husker fans, my goal was not to upset you guys by posting this. My goal was to share factual information to all the Husker Fanatics. My name is Nate Smith and I am friends with Keegan's uncle. The other day at lunch we got to talking about family.He mentioned that his nephew was a tight end for WDM Valley and he mentioned that he was receiving interest from your school. I just wanted to share this with you guys and see what your opinion is. Thanks guys

Husker fans, my goal was not to upset you guys by posting this. My goal was to share factual information to all the Husker Fanatics. My name is Nate Smith and I am friends with Keegan's uncle. The other day at lunch we got to talking about family.He mentioned that his nephew was a tight end for WDM Valley and he mentioned that he was receiving interest from your school. I just wanted to share this with you guys and see what your opinion is. Thanks guys

Thanks for the information. We'll keep an eye on him. Sorry if I sounded rude, that was not my intention.

As an aside . . . does anyone remember IAMHUGE? That guy was awesome. Best fullback recruit ever . . . or so he said on every free college football forum.

Thanks for the information. We'll keep an eye on him. Sorry if I sounded rude, that was not my intention.

As an aside . . . does anyone remember IAMHUGE? That guy was awesome. Best fullback recruit ever . . . or so he said on every free college football forum.

How could you NOT remember IAMHUGE? That guy was just a complete ANIMAL and he left the field in ruins. <_<