Keegan Schaub

Husker fans, my goal was not to upset you guys by posting this. My goal was to share factual information to all the Husker Fanatics. My name is Nate Smith and I am friends with Keegan's uncle. The other day at lunch we got to talking about family.He mentioned that his nephew was a tight end for WDM Valley and he mentioned that he was receiving interest from your school. I just wanted to share this with you guys and see what your opinion is. Thanks guys

You didn't upset me at all. For the record ... I don't think you upset anyone here. I know of other members here that implied or called other people names ... the normal game that can sometimes go on here and/or don't forget that this form of communication anyone can take what was said/implied in the wrong way.

For me, I was simply having fun with your post.

Thanks for sharing more about yourself. Welcome to Huskerboard. I think you will find that you can get alot out of it with minimal effort. Do remember ... there is alot of hot smoke around here as well ... many fans who have no inside information at all and think they have scouting ability that rival most college staffs and a few of those in the NFL ... but if your willing to sift thru all that you still can have alot of fun.

Enjoy your time here.

Just got off the phone with Keegan Schaub. Keegan recently visited on Saturday the 30th. He is a 2012 tight end prospect from West Des Moines, IA. Standing at 6'3 240 pounds, Keegan is an up and coming prospect. He said he was very satisfied with the visit and was close to commiting. He picked up two more offers this last week so he thought it would be good to keep his options open. Washington State and Iowa State were the offers.

• 1 month later...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a good conversation with Keegan's uncle, and he stated the Keegan is in the running for starting tight end next year. Paul Rhoads says that he is the best tight end he has every coached. Take it for what its worth

Take care husker fans

That is great news for Keegan and Iowa State. Hope to hear more about him.