**Official** 2011 Official Visits Thread

Someone (I can't remember who in this thread) mentioned earlier this year that the real tell all on official visits is whether the recruit brings friends or mother and father... Bullard is bringing friend(s)... Watkins same story and he favors a couple other teams over us. My prediction is we don't end up landing either of these guys. Alonzo Moore on the other hand, brought his mother this weekend and Tommy brought his father. One is N, my bet is the other will be too.

Someone (I can't remember who in this thread) mentioned earlier this year that the real tell all on official visits is whether the recruit brings friends or mother and father... Bullard is bringing friend(s)... Watkins same story and he favors a couple other teams over us. My prediction is we don't end up landing either of these guys. Alonzo Moore on the other hand, brought his mother this weekend and Tommy brought his father. One is N, my bet is the other will be too.

Whomever posted that may be a borderline genious. Ahem Cyrus Hobbi vist.

Bullard=Florida

Watkins=Clemson

Bullard=Florida

Watkins=Clemson

The DT we have to concentrate on is Valentine. We have the best shot at him although he has been very quiet lately.

Bullard=Florida

Watkins=Clemson

As time has passed this is what I'm hearing as well, unfortunately. My confidence in Bullard has been fading, but you never know.