**Official** 2011 Official Visits Thread

Add another one to the OSU game. DJ Foster told the ASU rivals writer that he is coming to Lincoln in 2 weeks.

Just another Saguaro kid that is visiting Lincoln because he was told "You will enjoy it". Don't expect him to go anywhere but ASU/Oregon.

Hammer meet nail. Exactomundo aspeedlin. Mike Brown being here on the 8th and talking to DJ and guiding him through the place wouldn't help this cause.

would have been nice to have him this weekend with Foster here. I'm sure Foster will be meeting up with TPj anyhow. It will give the other five uncommitted guys coming a little more focus on them.

Agreed, the five guys we have coming in this weekend are very, very, very important to this class at this moment. I'm not saying Andrus isn't, and we will have our shot at hime. But the some of the guys coming this weekend are close to being Huskers.

would have been nice to have him this weekend with Foster here. I'm sure Foster will be meeting up with TPj anyhow. It will give the other five uncommitted guys coming a little more focus on them.

Agreed, the five guys we have coming in this weekend are very, very, very important to this class at this moment. I'm not saying Andrus isn't, and we will have our shot at hime. But the some of the guys coming this weekend are close to being Huskers.

I hope Brandon Beaver is one you're talking about.

I was thinking more along the lines of Jordan Diggs, and Devin Fuller.

I was thinking more along the lines of Jordan Diggs, and Devin Fuller.

I really hope that both are Huskers. We need BB though.