Former Husker NFL Signings

GSG

He fits that Dallas Clark TE/Slot position perfectly. He'll be Clarks backup until his time comes to start I would assume.

after mike's 2009 campaign, i thought the same thing. after the switch of position, however, i thought that the staff cost him some cash in the league. he has great hands and is a great matchup against linebackers. i hope they have him as TE and hope he is very successful!

He fits that Dallas Clark TE/Slot position perfectly. He'll be Clarks backup until his time comes to start I would assume.

after mike's 2009 campaign, i thought the same thing. after the switch of position, however, i thought that the staff cost him some cash in the league. he has great hands and is a great matchup against linebackers. i hope they have him as TE and hope he is very successful!

Yeah they cost him some cash. But he ended up at the franchise they had in mind, and repeatedly cited, when he made the switch. He has a real shot to be successful in Indy.

Yeah they cost him some cash. But he ended up at the franchise they had in mind, and repeatedly cited, when he made the switch. He has a real shot to be successful in Indy.

Honestly, I'm not sure it's fair to say that the coaching staff cost Mike some cash. That move was made to suit Mike's strengths, and maybe more to the point, to limit his weaknesses.

Happy he landed in Indy though. It will be a great fit...if Manning comes all the way back from that neck surgery.

Jacob Tamme filled in for Clark and was very successful. I think McNeil has to think about claiming a roster spot before he can be the heir apparent to one of the best in the league...

Zac got released by the SeaChickens. Yet another reason to dislike Seattle.

I presume he still has the gig in Las Vegas on the back burner, if the league starts up again, that is.

I like Zac but he's just not at the NFL level. He's a backup in the UFL at best IMO.

I think he'll go back to Vegas assuming the UFL can pick up again.

Also, don't hate on the Seahawks yet. Pierre Allen has been getting a lot of love from the Seattle blogs/media as an undrafted free agent and Thenarse is up there, too.

• 2 weeks later...