Big Ten Network question

Nate

I have not been around too much this off season so I was a little unclear on something about the BTN.

Will every Husker game thats not on national tv be on the BTN? I just got DirecTV installed yesterday thinking this was the case, hopefully I was right.

Anyone know if Omaha's cable providers will be offering BTN on their basic package?

I half recall a story of a provider offering, but not sure if it was in Lincoln or not...

I've been considering a switch anyway. Currently have COX.

The only Omaha provider is Directv, they're standard package is called Choice. It comes with BTN

You have to pay an extra $10 a month for HD version or upgrade your package for free HD

Anyone know if Omaha's cable providers will be offering BTN on their basic package?

I half recall a story of a provider offering, but not sure if it was in Lincoln or not...

Cox and BTN have come to an agreement. Details will probably come out Monday or sometime early next week. Most likely it will be on extended basic. Not sure if they will raise the price. Need to find out if there will be multiple BTN channels carried by Cox to cover the alternate games too and verify btn2go is available.

The only Omaha provider is Directv, they're standard package is called Choice. It comes with BTN

You have to pay an extra $10 a month for HD version or upgrade your package for free HD

This is not true, in the media days the BTN announced it had reached agreements with the Omaha cable providers. Cox had details saying it'd be on their digital basic package (and supposedly the TV essential package with a digital tuner for $5 a month).