Dan Henderson vs. Fedor Emelianenko

Blaze1up

Is it just me or did the ref stop that fight way too early? Fedor didn't look out, got hit twice and turned with his hands defending his face. Brock Lesnar was getting beat worse than that when he fought Shane Carwin. This is how the Mir/Carwin fight ended also, but the ref didn't stop it until Mir went limp. Weak call by the ref. Rosenthal wouldn't have stopped it.

Edit: After watching the video again, I realized Herb Dean was the ref. He is always on top of the ball about things. Great ref, but I still think he may have gotten this one wrong. But I wasn't in there, so I don't know what to look for.

Edited by Po Belini

Fedor has been out of it for a while. Werdum caught him in a triangle choke after Fedor pounced for what he thought was the kill. Silva was just an utter mismatch and a blood bath and now this. I've liked Henderson ever since he attempted to rearrange Bisbing's brain, and this is the weight where Fedor belonged a while ago. But mentally it seems Fedor started checking out after the Werdum fight

I could see the argument saying that was an early stoppage, but Dan was on top of him and getting ready to pound him out either way. When a guy drops without even attempting to catch himself, you pretty much have to stop it, and Fedor basically belly flopped.