*** Official Husker Yards to Glory Thread ***

Possibility for 25. Starting @ :23 in.

(Hope that works)

20 and 10. Guy Chamberlain against Notre Dame in 1915. Haven't found em on Youtube yet. Gonna stay up all night looking.

Makes you wonder what all happened before they started to "put it on film." Maybe some of it is somewhere?

Edited the first post to add most of the ones we've come up with so far.

Areas of debate. Let me know how you feel about:

I put Mike Rozier's 2-yard TD in instead of Jeff Kinney's game-winner against OU in 1971.

I put Jarvis Redwine's 89-yard romp in instead of Willie Ross' kickoff return from the 1962 Gotham Bowl.

I put Eric Crouch's 95-yard run vs. Mizzou in instead of Eric Hagg's 2010 punt return vs. Texas

I put Niles Paul's 100-yard kickoff return against Okie Lite instead of Ron Clark's kickoff return vs K State, 1949.

^^ Ha ha! I love watching that play. A buddy of mine was giving me crap about the new NU-Iowa "rivalry". I embedded that video in my email response to him, saying that the "rivaly" would end up something like that play ended up. Not good for Iowa.

Ok someone help me here cause I can't find out who or the yardage. I think it was one of the Peter brothers more than likely Jason ran a fumble recovery back in a bowl game and high stepped it into the endzone. Depending on the yardage I think that play should be nominated to as it was a big body running it back untouched and finished with the highstep lol. I have found videos on youtube but I can't make out the player or the yardage.

93- Bo Ruud's INT for a TD against Iowa State in the year that shall not be named. The year sucked, the play was awesome.

40- the Bummerooski fake punt against Missouri in 1975.

37- The Bouncerooski against OU in I think '82. Gill bounces the ball to Fryar stopping the defense cold and Fryar hits a strike to Tight End Mitch Krenk downfield.

Dan Alexander's run at 80 was awesome but I'd co-nominate Jarvis Redwine's 80 yard run against OU where he turned around 20 yards before the goalline and pointed right at the safety who had no chance to catch him.

Ok someone help me here cause I can't find out who or the yardage. I think it was one of the Peter brothers more than likely Jason ran a fumble recovery back in a bowl game and high stepped it into the endzone. Depending on the yardage I think that play should be nominated to as it was a big body running it back untouched and finished with the highstep lol. I have found videos on youtube but I can't make out the player or the yardage.

It was Christian Christian Christian. Gotta Love Him. and it went 90 yards. The play didn't stand though. Even though it was clearly a fumble the ref blew the whistle and ruled Kresser down by contact.

It was Christian Christian Christian. Gotta Love Him. and it went 90 yards. The play didn't stand though. Even though it was clearly a fumble the ref blew the whistle and ruled Kresser down by contact.

Thanks I knew it was one of the Peter bothers. That explains why huskers.com doesn't show him with a td as a stat.