Take Back Gameday student movement releases song used in their pump-up video

In other words epoc, that video will still be there, but under a different channel, is that right?

I hope so, although it could be possible that they never upload it themselves, also the song in the first in the OP will get played at the stadium, no comment.

This guy can't spit like a real rapper

I'd like this guy making a nebraska tunnel walk song. His name is Scru Face Jean, he's a half decent rapper from lincoln, nebraska and he could make it big someday. Here's one of his songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlDHig7jqjA

Not too bad, but probably not gonna be able to use N!&&@ so much for the tunnel walk :laughpound

Not bad for being from Lincoln, NE :) Much better than the OP

Not for me, not even close.

And call me a traditionalist, but I like what we've got. Guess I'm a young blue hair.

Same. What get's me excited isn't badass rap music with quick transitions and fancy graphics. It's a cinematic arc of excitement. The ability to convey a thought without saying a word. Using melody and tone to lightly progress a feeling. Rather than falling back on the lowest common denominator for quick and easy "success".

This isn't exactly pointed at the song in the OP, but from what I am seeing in popular culture in general. For instance, Katie Perry, with her last song has become the second artist in History to release an album with 5 #1 singles on it. The last, and only artist to do it was Michael Jackson. I have to stop tying or else this will ruin my day.