Nostradamus Time!!!

Alright the time is here for predictions on the inagural BIG 10 season. Let it hang Husker breathren....

Chattanooga - Win

Fresno State - Win 9 (closer than u think)

U Dub - Win ( Payback)

Wyoming - Win ( Blowout)

Wisconsin - Loss ( We hang for awhile, offense not gelled)

Ohio State - Win ( BlackShirts too much at home)

Minnesota - Win ( Kill can't hang with Pellini)

Michigan State - Win ( close game, BlackShirts save NU)

Northwestern - Win ( Persa gives the BlackShirts fits though)

Penn State - Loss ( kind of a toss up but I think JoPa has something special for Bo)

Michigan - Win ( BlackShirts shut down shoelace)

Iowa - Win (Beat up NU squad pulls one out for the home crowd)

Championship game - NU vs Wisconsin - Loss (Still think Wisky is too much for a beat up NU squad)

Bowl - Who knows :unsure:

10-2

Don't think we lose twice to the same team...especially since if we played Wiscy twice the second game wouldn't be @ Camp Randall. Don't get why people are so scared of Penn State :dunno

Me either, I'm more scared of tOSU than I am PSU. I don't expect to totally blow them out since it's in thier stadium. I do expect a 10-17 point win with NU putting it out of reach midway through the 4th. This is all based on NU having a decent OL this year. In which I'm not totally sold on yet since I don't trust Barney and think he needs to go.

• Fire 1

Here it goes.......

Tenn-Chatt W

Fresno W

Washington W

Wyoming W

Wisconsin L

Ohio State W barely

Minnesota W

MichiganST.L Somehow someway we lose this game

NW W It seemed too easy, spread cant do anything against our D, see Mizzou 2010

Penn State W There really not that good offensively

Michigan L game of the year lose a close one in OT

Iowa W

CCG versus Wisconsin W in a big way

Here it goes.......

Tenn-Chatt W

Fresno W

Washington W

Wyoming W

Wisconsin L

Ohio State W barely

Minnesota W

Iowa W

With your predictions, there is no way we make it to the CCG. No way we make it if we lose to two teams in our division. If we lose one in our division, we will most likely make it, but not two in ours and one in the other.

I've heard people in the state I live in, Iowa, tell me to watch out for Wisconsin because they like to put up lots of points against teams. As far as I've seen, they have against teams who don't exactly have the best defenses. If anything, I think the B1G, or however we are supposed to spell it, is in for a rude awakening as far as how good our defense is. Look at the offensive numbers of the Big 12 compared to the Big 10 last year. You can try to prove me wrong, but we are going from a better offensive conference to a worse one.

Yeah, it's a little tough at times for me to make predictions. I see the potential in each game, and so usually don't get bogged down in the little 'what-if this happens and we can't do x' type of thoughts. It's unusual when I don't say we can win all of them. However, looking at the potential of this year, I really do believe that we can win everything this year. I think the toughest will be Wisconsin. I think Ohio State will be a challenge, but will ultimately be an easier game than Wisconsin. I think Michigan State and Penn State will put up a fight, but ultimately we have those game in-hand at the end. The others I'm just not seeing. Maybe Michigan, if Hoke can get them rolling that quickly, but I think it'll take longer than that to get Michigan back on track.

That being said, 13-0 with the CCG championship. Lands us in the BCS Champ. game. That's as much as I'll predict at this point.

Here it goes.......

Tenn-Chatt W

Fresno W

Washington W

Wyoming W

Wisconsin L

Ohio State W barely

Minnesota W

Iowa W

With your predictions, there is no way we make it to the CCG. No way we make it if we lose to two teams in our division. If we lose one in our division, we will most likely make it, but not two in ours and one in the other.

Why isnt there a way..... I expect the Legends division to beat up on each other alittle bit.

1. Nebraska 5-3

2. Iowa 5-3

3. Michigan 4-4

4. Michigan ST. 3-5

5. Northwestern 2-6

6. Minnesota 1-7

No one has picked a loss to OSU yet?? Anyone remember UT last year? This game has the same feeling, if you ask me.

I lean towards this. And had mentioned the same example in Texass. Here is the thing, yes Pryor is gone, but it is like OSU hasn't been stock piling talent for the last five years. There is a reason they have won/shared like the last 7 Conference titles.

And Penn State will NOT beat NU. Second time I'll go on record on that one. NO WAY, don't care if it is Happy Valley. This is a school with probably more questions than NU on offense and I'm pretty sure no one here would trade the defenses.