Big Ten Network - Schedule for NU Games?

thanks 118...that was what I was hoping, but it seems like there was a different story for people in Nebraska, people elsewhere in B1G territory, and then those of us stuck in the Sun Belt were left in limbo...I got BTN in January, so I have not seen how it actually handles gameday from a channel perspective.

So, with this being my 100th post and all, I will proceed with confidence and excitement regarding my chances of getting our 1st two games in the comfort of my living room.

The show's over now, people, time to move on...

Wait, are those overflow channels in HD??? Oh crap. Shall I start another thread, or can the answer be found within this behemoth?

I have U-Verse here in Texas. The guide on my TV has only one BTN channel for that day-no overflow channels. The Illinois game is set to show at 2:30 on that day. I contact the BTN to find out about finding the NU game and this is the response I received...

'It's entirely up to your TV provider to use the overflow channels for football. Their call, not ours.'

I called up AT&T and I spoke with a woman that couldn't give me an answer about the overflow channels. She asked me to call back next week, closer to the game. Holding my breath...

i noticed the huskers games against chatt and fresno were not listed for the lineup on btn anyone know if they are going to be on another station or are they really are on btn .thanks

Needs aspeedlin for the Dark Knight "Not sure if serious?" pic.

And if so, cue huskerscott.

489825-should-i-buy-rolex-sub-16610-first-watch-notsureifserious_re_oops_he_tripped_and_fell-s469x304-179758.jpg

thanks 118...that was what I was hoping, but it seems like there was a different story for people in Nebraska, people elsewhere in B1G territory, and then those of us stuck in the Sun Belt were left in limbo...I got BTN in January, so I have not seen how it actually handles gameday from a channel perspective.

So, with this being my 100th post and all, I will proceed with confidence and excitement regarding my chances of getting our 1st two games in the comfort of my living room.

Wait, are those overflow channels in HD??? Oh crap. Shall I start another thread, or can the answer be found within this behemoth?

If you have HD in your agreement, then yes the overflow channels will be in HD.

My neighbor is an Ohio State fan w/ ATT Uverse - He was bitching a couple of times last season because the Ohio State games were on regional TV, and in KC he couldn't get them...even w/ BTN. I was over there one time as he franticly went through his guide looking for the game. Finally found where it said Ohio State vs. whoever in the guide...went there and it was a Penn State game, not OSU even though the guide said it was. We never did find the game.

I know a lot of you from Nebraska are 100% confident you'll get to see all the games. But I believe it's a myth to think that if you're outside the footprint. It will all depends on your provider, not just whether or not you have BTN.

If you have HD in your agreement, then yes the overflow channels will be in HD.

THANK GOODNESS. Now, seeing as how I am still on the scout team with my 100th post, I can now really, officially, begin my next era on Huskerboard with extreme confidence and excitement for my ability to view my Huskers in stunning HD regardless of what all guides and schedules say at this point. The weight of my 101st post has now been lifted off my shoulders. I assume all those HDALT channels will begin filling up with our game and those of our B1G brethren in the coming days.

*slightly nervous smile*

i noticed the huskers games against chatt and fresno were not listed for the lineup on btn anyone know if they are going to be on another station or are they really are on btn .thanks

Needs aspeedlin for the Dark Knight "Not sure if serious?" pic.

And if so, cue huskerscott.

489825-should-i-buy-rolex-sub-16610-first-watch-notsureifserious_re_oops_he_tripped_and_fell-s469x304-179758.jpg

A day late and a dollar short. Go figure. Only you and Shawn Watson, aspeedlin

Back on topic

Time Warner Cable will carry Nebraska's Sept. 3 football game against Tennessee-Chattanooga on channels 24, 333 and 1333.

Satellite providers DirecTV and DISH also are scheduled to air the game, which starts at 2:30 p.m.

Some Time Warner subscribers became concerned when the Big Ten Network listed on its website the Arkansas State-Illinois game as its primary broadcast, with no mention of the Nebraska game.

And those with a basic subscription -- channels 2-68, 80-81 -- were afraid the game would be limited to digital subscribers, who have access to the "extra channels" that the network uses when multiple games are televised at the same time.

http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/article_334fbd74-e255-5607-a930-4e11ec3caaba.html

As I said, expect an announcement any day now.

Back on topic

Time Warner Cable will carry Nebraska's Sept. 3 football game against Tennessee-Chattanooga on channels 24, 333 and 1333.

Satellite providers DirecTV and DISH also are scheduled to air the game, which starts at 2:30 p.m.

Some Time Warner subscribers became concerned when the Big Ten Network listed on its website the Arkansas State-Illinois game as its primary broadcast, with no mention of the Nebraska game.

And those with a basic subscription -- channels 2-68, 80-81 -- were afraid the game would be limited to digital subscribers, who have access to the "extra channels" that the network uses when multiple games are televised at the same time.

http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/article_334fbd74-e255-5607-a930-4e11ec3caaba.html

So i have COX, will i be able to see the game?

Back on topic

So i have COX, will i be able to see the game?

Yes. Are in in Nebraska? Expect an announcement any day now.

Looking forward to the announcement. I'm hoping its in regional coverage. I have to work thru the game, but it would be nice to be able to DVR the game, and watch it later.

It's gonna be national, either via the main BTN channel, or overflow. There will also be replays on the BTN all week long.