9/11/11 Anniversary DVD

Despite what chemisrty/physics/engineering says heat does not soften metals and make them structurally weak.

So you're saying blacksmiths just beat the hell out of steel to shape it into form without the help of heat? Or steel mills just squeeze cold metal into shapes without the help of heat?

LISTEN BUDDY, I WATCHED AT LEAST 4000 YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON THE ENGINEERING OF METALS AND FIRE AND IM AN EXPERT

Anybody making money off of the anniversary, are douchebags.

First of all, none of the first responders are going to be allowed to be at the big ceremony, they have to have their own ceremony, which is bullsh#t. All of the big dignitaries (Obama, Bush, Guiliani, and Bloomberg), those worthless, shiftless asshats are going to be there, but none of the guys who were there trying to save lives and putting themselves in tremendous danger, get to be there.

Not to mention the screwjob on medical benefits that Congress did for the first responders. <_<

Don't even get me started on that. How do you sit idly by when guys that risked their lives in the recovery effort, are getting sick from all the crap that was in the air.

As a law enforcement officer I can tell you that them not allowing the first responders to be there is a bunch of B.S. All of law enforcement is pissed about this giant slap in the face. Those people risked their lives to save others...........some lost theirs. It's complete B.S.

I was mad as hell when I found that out. In my line of work, I'm in constant contact with the NYPD and have some good friends that were down there that day.

Despite what chemisrty/physics/engineering says heat does not soften metals and make them structurally weak.

So you're saying blacksmiths just beat the hell out of steel to shape it into form without the help of heat? Or steel mills just squeeze cold metal into shapes without the help of heat?

Yup it's really just black magic and the first man to discover the art form was Mr. Smith, hints the shortening to blacksmith.

I suppose it's fun to put on the tinfoil hat and pretend "they" did something (whoever "they" are), but anyone seriously believing that these buildings collapsed for any other reason than the planes hitting them - and in the case of WT7, collateral structural damage & weakening of support members by the fire - is just nuts.

Or maybe it's just easier for people to focus on some fairy tale about clandestine government operations than to face the reality that 3,000 people died on 9/11 because some very wrong-minded people did some very terrible things. Maybe it's too difficult to face that reality, so they look at it tangentially through the filter of conspiracy theories.

The Government has been doing this for years, do your research. Gulf of Tonkin, Vietnam. False-Flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. Read about Edward Bernays, an American propagandist.

Former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds stated on the Mike Malloy radio show, guest-hosted by Brad Friedman.

In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained 'intimate relations' with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, "all the way until that day of September 11." These 'intimate relations' included using Bin Laden for 'operations' in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These 'operations' involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner "as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict," that is, fighting 'enemies' via proxies. As Sibel has previously described, and as she reiterates in this latest interview, this process involved using Turkey (with assistance from 'actors from Pakistan, and Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia') as a proxy, which in turn used Bin Laden and the Taliban and others as a proxy terrorist army.

9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public

Kurt Sonnenfeld: There were many things, in hindsight, that were disturbing at Ground Zero. It was odd to me that I was dispatched to go to New York even before the second plane hit the South Tower, while the media was still reporting only that a “small plane” had collided with the North Tower — far too small of a catastrophe at that point to involve FEMA . FEMA was mobilized within minutes, whereas it took ten days for it to deploy to New Orleans to respond to Hurricane Katrina, even with abundant advance warning! It was odd to me that all cameras were so fiercely prohibited within the secured perimeter of Ground Zero, that the entire area was declared a crime scene and yet the “evidence” within that crime scene was so rapidly removed and destroyed. And then it was very odd to me when I learned that FEMA and several other federal agencies had already moved into position at their command center at Pier 92 on September 10th, one day before the attacks!

We are asked to believe that all four of the “indestructible” black boxes of the two jets that struck the twin towers were never found because they were completely vaporized, yet I have footage of the rubber wheels of the landing gear nearly undamaged, as well as the seats, parts of the fuselage and a jet turbine that were absolutely not vaporized. This being said, I do find it rather odd that such objects could have survived fairly intact the type of destruction that turned most of the Twin Towers into thin dust. And I definitely harbor some doubts about the authenticity of the “jet” turbine, far too small to have come from one of the Boeings!

Kurt Sonnenfeld: The Secret Service, the Department of Defense, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Internal Revenue Service, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Office of Emergency Management’s “Crisis Center” occupied huge amounts of space there, spanning several floors of the building. Other federal agencies had offices there as well. After September 11, it was discovered that concealed within Building Seven was the largest clandestine domestic station of the Central Intelligence Agency outside of Washington DC, a base of operations from which to spy on diplomats of the United Nations and to conduct counterterrorism and counterintelligence missions.

There was no underground parking level at Seven World Trade Center. And there was no underground vault. Instead, the federal agencies at Building Seven stored their vehicles, documents and evidence in the building of their associates across the street. Beneath the plaza level of US Customs House (Building 6) was a large underground garage, separated off from the rest of the complex’s underground area and guarded under tight security. This was where the various government services parked their bomb-proofed cars and armored limousines, counterfeit taxi cabs and telephone company trucks used for undercover surveillance and covert operations, specialized vans and other vehicles. Also within that secured parking area was access to the sub-level vault of Building 6.

When the North Tower fell, the US Customs House (Building 6) was crushed and totally incinerated. Much of the underground levels beneath it were also destroyed. But there were voids. And it was into one of those voids, recently uncovered, that I descended with a special Task Force to investigate. It was there we found the security antechamber to the vault, badly damaged. At the far end of the security office was the wide steel door to the vault, a combination code keypad in the cinderblock wall beside it. But the wall was cracked and partially crumbled, and the door was sprung partially open. So we checked inside with our flashlights. Except for several rows of empty shelves, there was nothing in the vault but dust and debris. It had been emptied. Why was it empty? And when could it have been emptied?

Voltaire Network: Is this what set alarm bells ringing for you?

Kurt Sonnenfeld: Yes, but not immediately. With so much chaos, it was difficult to think. It was only after digesting everything that the “alarm bells” went off.

Building Six was evacuated within twelve minutes after the first airplane struck the North Tower. The streets were immediately clogged with fire trucks, police cars and blocked traffic, and the vault was large enough, 15 meters by 15 meters by my estimate, to necessitate at least a big truck to carry out its contents. And after the towers fell and destroyed most of the parking level, a mission to recover the contents of the vault would have been impossible. The vault had to have been emptied before the attack.

I’ve described all of this extensively in my book, and it’s apparent that things of importance were taken out of harm’s way before the attacks. For example, the CIA didn’t seem too concerned about their losses. After the existence of their clandestine office in Building Seven was discovered, an agency spokesman told the newspapers that a special team had been dispatched to scour the rubble in search of secret documents and intelligence reports, though there were millions, if not billions of pages floating in the streets. Nevertheless, the spokesman was confident. “There shouldn’t be too much paper around,” he said.

And Customs at first claimed that everything was destroyed. That the heat was so intense that everything in the evidence safe had been baked to ash. But some months later, they announced that they had broken up a huge Colombian narco-trafficking and money-laundering ring after miraculously recovering crucial evidence from the safe, including surveillance photos and heat-sensitive cassette tapes of monitored calls. And when they moved in to their new building at 1 Penn Plaza in Manhattan, they proudly hung on the lobby wall their Commissioner’s Citation Plaque and their big round US Customs Service ensign, also miraculously recovered, in pristine condition, from their crushed and cremated former office building at the World Trade Center.

Covert United States foreign regime change actions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_United_States_foreign_regime_change_actions

Impossible collapse

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4026073566596731782#docid=-9091432859980922850

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4085

or just listen:

http://c4.libsyn.com/media/17974/skeptoid-4085.mp3?nvb=20100921133320&nva=20100922134320&sid=654c3d6ca9fa2f558276c8bb0a00a8df&l_sid=17974&l_eid=&l_mid=1406413&t=0a5253ca656310a284cce

Truthers have had a decade to prove their claims, and have yet to do so. Sooner or later you'll have to admit to yourself that maybe, just maybe, they're full of sh¡t. These conspiracy theories aren't based on facts. They're based on coincidence and paranoia. And they're retarded.

• Fire 1