Why I think this will be the season from hell for Nebraska.

-Martinez will not stay healthy with no real backups.

-Offensive line is going to be terrible with little experience and Barney running the show.

-1 receiver that has more than 1 catch in a game.

-1 running back with experience.

-D line is overrated except for crick

-david is only proven linebacker.

-dennard is only good secondary player.

-New kicker and punter.

-Toughest schedule in big 10

-New coaches.

-Too much preseason hype.

-Unfamiliar with the teams they will be playing.

-Nebraska isn't built to stop big 10 teams.

-Nebraska isn't used to the hostile environments of the big 10.

You can charge that to the game!

I'll bite this is easy.

-Offensive line is going to be terrible with little experience and Barney running the show.

These two points can be potentially true. But it is something that many fans have been saying over and over. Injuries are a part of the game, deal with it.

Umm...technically excluding the TEs(which Reed is more of a glorified WR) Khiry Cooper has 13 career catches so that is wrong

Austin Jones is a RB and a senior at that so that is wrong

I'll take an "overrated" Dline, that pretty much every college would love to have. I am sure Baker's and Cam's post season honors were just for participation on top of that. Oh and there is every analyst that drools over those hosses as well. If that is "overrated" I'll take that year in and year out

Will Compton 12 starts, Sean Fisher 6 starts. Oh and they both have played significant amount of time when healthy. So wrong. And technically what has David proved in a more traditional 4-3 at the D1 level? So double whammy there.

I will just give you a little golf clap for this one. Everyone had Matt O'Hanlon pegged as a huge playmaker too. Have you not seen what Bo can do with a secondary. Yeah there are no other guys returning that played last year.

-New kicker and punter.

True. But NU has replaced VERY GOOD kickers in the past, you may have heard of them, Kris Brown, Josh Brown, Sam Koch, Kyle Larsen and life went on and another pretty good one came along

You should want that as a true fan. BRING THEM ON. ANd oh yeah we have known about the schedule for about a year now, yawn,

-New coaches.

Every school usually has a new coach or two on the staff. See the kicker thing. NU has good ones leave and life goes on. Oh and that new DB coach is already paying dividends off the field.

Every team in the Top 15 gets to much hype. Yawn, and this rule only applies for Texas games.

And the B1G teams are oh so familiar with NU?!?

And this is proven how??? Please enlighten me.

Yes because the Big XII was a bunch of retirement homes. Those road trips to Evanston, Champaign, Minneapolis, West Lafayette, Bloomington and Iowa City are just absolutely daunting. Give me a break. Michigan and MSU aren't that scary either. So you have Happy Valley, Columbus, and Madison. I'll take that over the crap I've seen and put up with on road trips to Mizzou, Boulder, and Manhatten.

So you see even when you try to get under the skins of some you are still proven to be wrong at least 85% of the time. Good luck with that 15%. That was too much fun I think.

• Fire 5

I'll play along.

He could get injured, but that's an assumption on your part. It's also an assumption that Carnes is not a "real" backup.

I'll give you that.

We had putrid receiving last year. Maybe it's not a bad thing newbies are coming in. We also bring in a new WR coach.

Fair enough. But what teams have two running backs on their teams that have equal experience?

How do you know?

Not true.

How do you know?

-New kicker and punter.

Who could be talented.

True.

-New coaches.

Which could be a good thing.

Not in our control.

Which could hurt or help. Nobody knows for sure.

How do you know?

We'll see.