Huskers on radio in OKC?

haymarket

I'm running into the same problem! The issue I have is that I have cox cable and they don't carry BTN!!! Odds are you won't be able to catch the game here unless you have access to a computer.

Do you just have cox basic cable? We have cox advanced and we have like 3 or 4 BTN channels. If you upgrade you'll get to watch Huskers all season.

It's not an issue of upgrading tiers. Cox in Oklahoma does not have BTN. When I've called and sent an email requesting it they sound like they have absolutely no interest in adding it to their list around here.

I'm running into the same problem! The issue I have is that I have cox cable and they don't carry BTN!!! Odds are you won't be able to catch the game here unless you have access to a computer.

Do you just have cox basic cable? We have cox advanced and we have like 3 or 4 BTN channels. If you upgrade you'll get to watch Huskers all season.

It's not an issue of upgrading tiers. Cox in Oklahoma does not have BTN. When I've called and sent an email requesting it they sound like they have absolutely no interest in adding it to their list around here.

I'm really sorry to hear that for you :( (Hey, don't mean to change the subject but since you like in OK do you really think OU will leave the Big 12 and if so have you heard as to what conference they would be leaning to?)

Back to the game day issue-switch to Direct TV! When cox starts losing viewers maybe they will think twice about adding BTN to their line up!