SIGNED LB Courtney Love

Nexus

hope we can get him to commit at the spring game as his teammate and husker commit marcus mcwilson will be with him

tOSU is his leader.

Do you know who they want ahead of Courtney? Because I'd assume he'd commit to them soon if they weren't holding out for other targets.

Not sure, I havn't checked or heard of anyone. But I will do some research.

Do you know who they want ahead of Courtney? Because I'd assume he'd commit to them soon if they weren't holding out for other targets.

I believe Jaylon Smith, Levenberry & Anzalone are the at the top of the board for Ohio State. The only other Ohio LB with an offer is Gedeon.

I believe Jaylon Smith, Levenberry & Anzalone are the at the top of the board for Ohio State. The only other Ohio LB with an offer is Gedeon.

Thanks, appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, appreciated

I was wrong on one count...it appears Ohio State had cooled on Levenberry several weeks before I posted that (I just went back and looked back over Levenberry's thread on BP after noticing the comment here that he had announced his final 3).

There are some Ohio State blogs that are positive Love will announce to the Buckeyes sooner rather than later. That being said there has to be a level of sincere interest in the Huskers given the individuals he brought on his official visit.

There are some Ohio State blogs that are positive Love will announce to the Buckeyes sooner rather than later. That being said there has to be a level of sincere interest in the Huskers given the individuals he brought on his official visit.

Not just blogs.

Scout.com

Love will be a Buck

Not just blogs.

Scout.com

Love will be a Buck

Apparently nobody told this guy...SCOUT SUCKS.

Not just blogs.

Scout.com

Love will be a Buck

I'm speaking about an insider.

As pompous as he is, he's got some connections.

Not just blogs.

Scout.com

Love will be a Buck

I'm speaking about an insider.

As pompous as he is, he's got some connections.

Scout still sucks :)