Parking Advice

Branno

I got season tickets for this season. I'm an out of state Nebraska fan, so I don't know Lincoln as well as I should. Normally when I went to games it was with my Aunt who had reserved parking, but I won't be able to use that.

Any ideas on where to find available parking, reasonable close and for a reasonable price?

GBR!

Just north of the stadium there's a neighborhood where you can park on the street if you get there early enough. If you arrive a few hours before game time you can park at the Indian Center on Military Road north of the stadium, and that's only $10. Most, if not all of the fraternities and sororities along 16th street sell their lots for game days, and they charge anywhere between $15 and $20 depending on how big the game is.

There are several parking garages downtown where you can park all day, or you can park south of downtown on the streets (I do not recommend this, though).

Thanks for the advice. While waiting for some family to meet me in town I went to the Big Red Keno on West O with my girlfriend and turns out they offer a shuttle service for free. Started to party there, watched the game, rode the shuttle back, and kept the party going.