wooo hooo

Why are you laughing, aspeedlin? Didn't you hear? Washington got the formula for stopping Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl. They're going to win in Lincoln, easy.

I didn't hear that Knapp, well looks like Nebraska should just not show up. I mean Washington has us all figured out, why even play?

:facepalm:

I don't understand what you are saying... What I'm saying is that I think we will win a close game IF Chris Polk starts. If he doesn't then I would definitely say Nebraska wins by 2-3 touchdowns. CP is that important to this team. Without a doubt he will be playing on Sundays and is the most important player on our offense, even more so than our QB Keith Price.

You guys wouldn't win if this guy was carrying the rock for you...

Buddy-Christ.jpeg

Martinez will never start a single game in the NFL as a QB.

Not if Al Davis has anything to say about it.

and neither did Tommie Fraizer, scott frost, and Eric Crouch. What is the significance?

Exactly.

Who gives a rat's ass about the NFL?

It's more popular than any other sporting event in the US, so apparently a lot of people including myself.

So wait a second.

Let's say for just one, horrible moment that boy-toy Jake Locker is a complete and utter failure in the NFL. Does that mean he wasn't a good college quarterback? Because that is, in essence, what you are saying.

And if this is what you are saying, then I would like you to please unplug your keyboard, turn off your monitor and smash your face through the screen. Because, clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about and your computer is better served dead than at your finger tips.

The interesting thing is that Locker looked completely terrible against the two best defenses he played his senior year, two defenses that came from the same team. So his failure in the NFL is almost inevitable eh?

Perhaps an even greater example would be Steve Emtman, who despite having a great college career and becoming the number one pick the NFL draft, was a complete and total bust in the NFL. So, naturally, your entire existence as a player is determined by what you do in the NFL, therefore Emtman is a terrible defensive tackle.

• Fire 1

So wait a second.

Let's say for just one, horrible moment that boy-toy Jake Locker is a complete and utter failure in the NFL. Does that mean he wasn't a good college quarterback? Because that is, in essence, what you are saying.

And if this is what you are saying, then I would like you to please unplug your keyboard, turn off your monitor and smash your face through the screen. Because, clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about and your computer is better served dead than at your finger tips.

The interesting thing is that Locker looked completely terrible against the two best defenses he played his senior year, two defenses that came from the same team. So his failure in the NFL is almost inevitable eh?

Perhaps an even greater example would be Steve Emtman, who despite having a great college career and becoming the number one pick the NFL draft, was a complete and total bust in the NFL. So, naturally, your entire existence as a player is determined by what you do in the NFL, therefore Emtman is a terrible defensive tackle.

So my boy Enhance won't get yelled at by the mods, I'll paraphrase what he meant...

a2939043-72-Facepalm%20jesus-facepalm-facepalm.jpg?d=1261197525

and neither did Tommie Fraizer, scott frost, and Eric Crouch. What is the significance?

Exactly.

It's more popular than any other sporting event in the US, so apparently a lot of people including myself.

So wait a second.

Why you mad brah

Exactly.

So wait a second.

Why you mad brah

e22a8099-ef4b-4182-9dd3-5dc46a8cae2e.jpg

Exactly.

So wait a second.

Why you mad brah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Exactly.

So wait a second.

Why you mad brah

Exactly.

So wait a second.

Why you mad brah

And thus ends the Huskerboard life of UDub. Let us all put forth a moment of silence and remember the comedy that has been UDub.

This thread is pretty awesome. It starts out as a poor logic qb attack by someone that has to be related to one of our back ups and then turns into a troll thread by a UW fan that won't ever post here again after they get handled in Lincoln.

I thought it was quite obvious it started out as a troll thread.

Well, of course. But what makes it awesome is that it is actually 2 troll threads at once.

Exactly.

So wait a second.

Why you mad brah

And thus ends the Huskerboard life of UDub. Let us all put forth a moment of silence and remember the comedy that has been UDub.

banhammer?

Exactly.

So wait a second.

Why you mad brah

banhammer?

Why? It's not like he's attacking anybody. He's just a diehard fan who thinks his team can win. You want to ban a person who is a fan of another team? This isn't Shaggy Bevo.