Stop Over Reacting!

I am not gonna say we played well.....well because we didn't, but at the same time Fresno does this every year. I remember in either 2005 or 2006 when USC was killing every single team they played Fresno went to USC and gave USC their toughest game of the year...Pat Hill does one hell of a job. That USC team was the very best team in college football that year...can you honestly say they sucked because they let Fresno Hang with them? No.... I think this team has a long way to go to be national championship worthy, however this team sure as hell is better then the 2007 team and will not lose 5-6 games.....I love this board and my huskers but come'on guys lets have some perspective

Its really simple, they had mostly white shoes, we had mostly black. ;)

I'm not sure what the Huskies will be wearing.

Thankfully the Big 10 is mostly a black shoe conference, and you see what happens when they play a mostly white shoe conferenc- the SEC

I'm not over reacting, but with that being said, I am skeptical.

I'm skeptical about the O Line, the way our D couldn't defend against the roll out, how lazy T-Mart looks throwing the ball sometimes, and the fact he doesn't "look off" receivers.

Are all these things fixable, yes. It's just tough to watch sometimes, when you're looking at their play, wondering, "what the hell are they doing"...

The Dude, you've been on ignore for a long time for a very good reason. Your posts show no reading comprehension whatsoever. If you look at my posts, you'll see I said to bench him only if we had a viable alternative. But we don't. And this will be my last post to you, don't bother responding to my posts because I have no interest in reading anything you type from here on out.

Well, you can put me on ignore too as I think Bo really doesn't lose a lot of sleep over what is "pretty" to you. Bo likes results. Tmart's results this year so far...

34 rushes for 301 yds (8.9 ypc), 5 TDs

21 of 43, 335 yds, one TD & two int (really only one int)

Number don't lie and I'll take them over "pretty" opinions any day of the week. Just think what those passing numbers would look like if BK actually caught some of those balls? Anyways......

Have you noticed about a zillion time we're in 3rd & long? A LOT of that is due to our rbs getting totally stuffed on power plays/options/etc. To pin that all on Tmart is.....well.....not smart. You really think if we have some lead-footed pocket passer our Oline is going to magically change into 1995 pipeline quality? You really believe that?

That you would bench who is "easily" our most productive player on offense just makes me appreciate Bo/Beck even more.

GBR!!