Time to unleash the Dawgs on some Huskers

BroncoTed

36-10 is a little much. I still think Washington will win but it will be close. Keith Price is by far a better passer than Taylor Martinez, and he has been clutch so far in our 2 close games. I think that will be the difference, along with the usual amazing game from CP.

FWIW, in Nebraska's past 16 games, the opposing qb has been a far better passer than whatever qb NU has rolled out, and they are 12-4 in that span

36-10 is a little much. I still think Washington will win but it will be close. Keith Price is by far a better passer than Taylor Martinez, and he has been clutch so far in our 2 close games. I think that will be the difference, along with the usual amazing game from CP.

FWIW, in Nebraska's past 16 games, the opposing qb has been a far better passer than whatever qb NU has rolled out, and they are 12-4 in that span

1-1 against Washington though, soon to be 1-2.

That is correct. I know you've heard it before, but I'll go ahead and say it again: second year in a row in the Holiday Bowl, snubbed from a better bowl game by the conference they were leaving, playing a team they'd already blown out in THEIR house, not playing for anything that mattered = ZERO motivation.

Ignorance is bliss eh?

I do appreciate your optimism for your team though, even after some close games against lesser opponents. I wish more Husker fans would take on your attitude.

Only difference is we have a team worth being hopeful for :thumbs

I'll warn you now BroncoTed, welcome to the board, but don't try and troll. I'll ban you from the board if your intention is to start crap, have a spirited discussion, root for your team, but don't try and rile the whole board up.

Oh, and Huskers in a route of the soft Huskies...............46-10, reality check is coming.

Ignorance is bliss eh?

I do appreciate your optimism for your team though, even after some close games against lesser opponents. I wish more Husker fans would take on your attitude.

Seems like about 80% of the Husker fans trust in your team. The other 20% are predicting 4-5 losses. I think the Huskers will win around 9 games, with one of their losses coming to us :).

One fanbase is so ecstatic that their team beat E Washington by 3 and Hawaii by 8, that they think their team must be good enough to go into a top 10 opponents home and beat them handily.

Another fanbase is flaming p*ssed that they only beat UTC by 33 and Fresno State by 13, and think that means they could lose 5 games.

Kinda says a lot about where the two programs are... I'm glad we're the latter.

• Fire 7

Ignorance is bliss eh?

Seems like about 80% of the Husker fans trust in your team. The other 20% are predicting 4-5 losses. I think the Huskers will win around 9 games, with one of their losses coming to us :).

In exactly 6 days I will be posting a thread titled "UDub" with nothing but this:

original.jpg

I expect you to print it out and eat it.

• Fire 2

One fanbase is so ecstatic that their team beat E Washington by 3 and Hawaii by 8, that they think their team must be good enough to go into a top 10 opponents home and beat them handily.

Another fanbase is flaming p*ssed that they only beat UTC by 33 and Fresno State by 13, and think that means they could lose 5 games.

Kinda says a lot about where the two programs are... I'm glad we're the latter.

Great perspective.

In exactly 6 days I will be posting a thread titled "UDub" with nothing but this:

original.jpg

I expect you to print it out and eat it.

:rollin !!!