Time to unleash the Dawgs on some Huskers

BroncoTed

The actual quote I replied to is accurate. Which means I clicked the correct post. The only thing inaccurate is the quotes author. In addition, said author is presented on screen in a format only the website can provide. Therefore, it was the sites error. You idiots are hysterical.

You know it's time to leave when even the website itself is out to get you. :LOLtartar

I'm not sure, but I think Purple is trying to say that HuskerBoard's software is actually Skynet, and that it's turned on him first. Quick! Someone shoot Miles Dyson!

• Fire 1

The only emotion I showed was laughter. It was also charitable of me to break it down for all the mouth breathers.

I see that you chose to use the general reply rather than replying to my post in particular. That's probably a wise decision given your past difficulties. You are improving! The internetz isn't so hard if you practice.

• Fire 1

The website screwed up the posters identity.

That's a new one. Now the website itself is out to get you. The excuses are flowing freely, like purple drank at a Huskies tailgate.

You have got to be kidding me....

You see above the actual quote, where it identifies the poster as well as the time and date of the post? The ONLY way for that to be included in the quote box is to hit the "reply" button. My god man, get a clue. You're making me question how legit a UN education really is...

Er sctratch that, I doubt you have much of an education at all.

So apparently your Internet 101 classes didn't cover that you have to press the "reply" button below the post you're actually REPLYING to.

Oh, I'm sorry, we were talking about Nebraska's education system, not Washington's. Cows. Corn. Cows. Corn. Let's go down to the crick and warsh our overalls. Cows. Corn. Et cetera.

Wow, it's really nice of Jared Crick to do fans' laundry.

The only emotion I showed was laughter. It was also charitable of me to break it down for all the mouth breathers.

I see that you chose to use the general reply rather than replying to my post in particular. That's probably a wise decision given your past difficulties. You are improving! The internetz isn't so hard if you practice.

That was actually done to help you out. Cuts back the confusion.

Whoa, I think I got a contact high just by replying to your post...

That was actually done to help you out. Cuts back the confusion.

Whoa, I think I got a contact high just by replying to your post...

Look! Now he can do both a general reply and a specific reply TO THE CORRECT POST. Vast improvements. We are all happy for you.

These Huskies fans are a little odd. They almost sound like MU and Iowa fans . . . which is a little sad. I expected better from fans of a program that had some success in the past.

Oh absolutely. It's extremely odd to defend your team against predictions of a blowout, and use statistical facts to do so. I saw your prediction for this game (something like 106 to -2) and I would expect better from a fan base who usual seems knowledgable not only about their team, but the game in general.

Look out for birds with your nose so high up in the air, a sparrow in the nostril could be painful.

First off, wrong poster. That was The Dude, and sarcasm was definatly strong in that prediction.

The website screwed up the posters identity. All I did was hit the reply button.

In what way did it screw up the poster's identity? This is very confusing to me. I'm almost as confused as you trying to figure out how a team could manage to score negative two points.

Signed,

carlfense

What astounding arrogance. Sark took over a WINLESS team and led it to a bowl game in his SECOND year. Are you really dismissing this as nothing? Our program was literally left in ruins, and in under 24 months he coached his way to a bowl victory. I don't think you comprehend the task he had ahead of him. The job he's done has been nothing short of amazing.

I don't think you understand Nebraska's history in the last 8 years. Bo had the exact same thing happen to him. He took over a team (5-7)that was weak in everything and had to build that back up to what they are now (two 10-2 seasons in a row).

The actual quote I replied to is accurate. Which means I clicked the correct post. The only thing inaccurate is the quotes author. In addition, said author is presented on screen in a format only the website can provide. Therefore, it was the sites error. You idiots are hysterical.

You know it's time to leave when even the website itself is out to get you. :LOLtartar

I'm not sure, but I think Purple is trying to say that HuskerBoard's software is actually Skynet, and that it's turned on him first. Quick! Someone shoot Miles Dyson!

On September 14th, 2011 on Huskerboard, skynet became self aware.

• Fire 1

Oh, and I just watched that video of the UW-Hawaii game in the other thread.....

Holy crap way to support your team! I'm sure they love recruits seeing a half full stadium. You're welcome for the sellout last year. I have to admit, it was fun going there mud holing you, then drinking all the beer in Seattle.

Oh, and I just watched that video of the UW-Hawaii game in the other thread.....

Holy crap way to support your team! I'm sure they love recruits seeing a half full stadium. You're welcome for the sellout last year. I have to admit, it was fun going there mud holing you, then drinking all the beer in Seattle.

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/football/ncaaf/game/Hawaii_Washington/2011/9/10

I didn't know that 9/10 full is half full.

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/football/ncaaf/game/Hawaii_Washington/2011/9/10

I didn't know that 9/10 full is half full.

where was everyone... I noticed it looked empty when I watched it as well