Secondary Problems

SECHusker

Yeah, and the big problem is not the depth - T-Mo, Randle maybe (although I haven't seen much of Randle)...Rome, he's young, I forget who the #6 DT is. It's that the top guy is underwhelming. Having a lot of solid or good is one thing. It is very different than being elite at the top, and THEN having a lot of solid and good.

I hope no one gets it twisted that I'm ragging on Crick's talent. I know the kid is an animal, but I have to agree with the fact he isn't playing with the 'hair of fire' type mentality he had in the past. Too many times I see him get washed out of a hole, and seemingly just give up on the play to give no effort after. It also doesn't help that we are no substituting as much as we have in previous seasons, and Crick has been on the field alot in the early games. I suspect he will get alot of rest this week. Not for the fact we will run Wyoming off the field, but the entire team is gonna feel the effects of playing 7200 feet above sea level. Gonna be a TON of substituting in our next game.
I very much agree with you that Crick has not been giving his all. I'm disappointed in what I've seen from our DTs as a group thus far, and from the defense as a unit. We keep hearing about how we have so much depth we have. Where is that depth? We've played a couple of guys here and there on defense, but more and more it's looking like we simply don't trust these guys. If you don't trust your second- and third-string guys, you don't have depth, you have bodies. Let's see this depth. Let's stop teams from racking up 400 yards of offense on us.

hmmm, i specifically remembered the thread someone pointed out that Crick wasn't giving his all...

i watched him play after play from the N Endzone on saturday, and I thought, "what the heck was huskers1 talking about?"

i saw him fighting double teams, playing nearly all snaps, charging off the ball, running downfield after plays, disrupting running lanes...pretty much going ballz deep on every play. I pretty much thought he was great and deserved our praise. of course, i am i and i may know nothing; but if his performance from a freaking 2 tech isn't stout, we gots BIG problems

Maybe our Secondary coach should be doing film study instead of staying out at Amatuer Strip Night until 2 in the morning on a Wednesday night

??? could you elaborate on this one?

I think it's pretty clear

Because coaches have to be work, work, work, work, 24/7?

Not only do you have no proof of your allegations, and continue to spout them, but I highly doubt you never take time for yourself.

I assumed he was talking about Coach Sanders. Miss that guy man.

Maybe our Secondary coach should be doing film study instead of staying out at Amatuer Strip Night until 2 in the morning on a Wednesday night

I think it's pretty clear your goal here is to throw dirt on Raymond. You have six posts, three of which are about some allegation that Raymond was at an amateur strip event (as if that's somehow a bad thing???).

This is the part where you post proof or go away.

Unfortunately I did not take a picture.....so for that I'm sorry. Don't know why you are riled up, I am a Husker fan, and I would only post this if I knew it to be true. If you don't believe it, that's fine....I don't really care. I'm sure there were several other witnesses that night

Unfortunately I did not take a picture.....so for that I'm sorry. Don't know why you are riled up, I am a Husker fan, and I would only post this if I knew it to be true. If you don't believe it, that's fine....I don't really care. I'm sure there were several other witnesses that night

What I'm saying is, who cares if he was there? How is that a bad thing? Is it against the rules for a coach to go to a strip club? Is it wrong to be out until 2am? If so about 2/3 of Osborne's staff would have been fired in the early 80s.

Your posts make no sense because you seem to be implying something "bad" about something that isn't bad. It's a perfectly normal thing for a person to be doing. And if he's there at 2am, who cares? He's not going to be sitting at Stadium Drive studying film at 2am.

You get all butthurt because someone calls you out on this nonsense. You think being told that your posts are nonsense means you're being bullied. Seems like someone might need a thicker skin.

• Fire 3

I think it's pretty clear your goal here is to throw dirt on Raymond. You have six posts, three of which are about some allegation that Raymond was at an amateur strip event (as if that's somehow a bad thing???).

This is the part where you post proof or go away.

I'm sure he was just scouting the "tight ends".