Best offense we have seen or will see all year...

n.e.husker

I honestly beleave that was the best and most diverse offense we have seeen and will see this season. They through a lot of formations and movement at us that obviously kept us on our heels. Sark knows how to call a game and they have the players to execute.

It was tough especially on our young secondary.

Wisconsin

Wisconsin hasn't played a decent team yet ( not saying we have the toughest non con schedual either). My point is I don't understand this fear that many seem to have of them. They can be beat.

Of course they can be beat. Any team can be beat. But I think OP's point is that Washington probably tried to throw more at us than most teams will this year. Sark was a fantastic offensive coordinator at USC. If I'm not mistaken, he was the OC when USC obliterated Oklahoma in the the BCS National Championship Game a few years ago. If he wasn't, well than that point is moot. Regardless, he's a proven and talented offensive mind from USC.

That said, I still think Wisconsin will still be a tougher challenge because of their prowess with the downhill running game. They haven't played anybody yet, but we haven't exactly played a tough non-con either. Tougher than Wisconsin's, but not drastically.

Wisconsin hasn't played a decent team yet ( not saying we have the toughest non con schedual either). My point is I don't understand this fear that many seem to have of them. They can be beat.

I agree 100% with you there. I don't know why everyone is so scared of Wisconsin either. They haven't showed anything out of the ordinary. People are saying, "OH, we're going to get killed when we go out there if we don't turn it around quick!" We will have to wait and see. It's all about how we match up with them one on one. Can't really compare who we've played to who they've played and determine who will win. Head to Head....we have a great shot! Can't wait! GO BIG RED!

Wisconsin

Of course they can be beat. Any team can be beat. But I think OP's point is that Washington probably tried to throw more at us than most teams will this year. Sark was a fantastic offensive coordinator at USC. If I'm not mistaken, he was the OC when USC obliterated Oklahoma in the the BCS National Championship Game a few years ago. If he wasn't, well than that point is moot. Regardless, he's a proven and talented offensive mind from USC.

That said, I still think Wisconsin will still be a tougher challenge because of their prowess with the downhill running game. They haven't played anybody yet, but we haven't exactly played a tough non-con either. Tougher than Wisconsin's, but not

drastically.

I agree with you and the OP, Washington has very bright

future ahead of them. My only point is that some seem to think that Wisconsin is this unstopable force and we are doomed.

Wisconsin

I dont think they will be or are as diverse as what Sark is running at Udub. His motions had our heads spinning at times. I see Wisky as more of a line up and run it type team.

This. I think with Wisconsin, they are what they are, and we will not see the diverse attack like UW brought. The D needs to execute especially in run D and containment. Need to put loads of pressure on their D and put up points. UWs receiving corps on a whole is better than Wiscy's. Imo

I'm going to say Washington is right up there with one of the toughest offenses we'll see all year. I still think Wisconsin will be troublesome, and maybe Michigan State will too. But people don't give enough credit to how many play makers the Huskies actually have: Kearse, Aguilar, Polk, Price, and that beast of a TE. And those are some things that you have to (and probably aren't able to) account for on every play. The reason I say Wisconsin will still be tougher is they have better quality of play makers: Ball, White, Wilson, Toon, and Abberderis. So we'll see how the defense can improve within these next two weeks. Should be exciting to watch.

Wisconsin

That said, I still think Wisconsin will still be a tougher challenge because of their prowess with the downhill running game. They haven't played anybody yet, but we haven't exactly played a tough non-con either. Tougher than Wisconsin's, but not

drastically.

I agree with you and the OP, Washington has very bright

future ahead of them. My only point is that some seem to think that Wisconsin is this unstopable force and we are doomed.

I'd feel better about the Wisconsin game if our defense was playing better. If by the time Dennard steps in our defense hasn't gotten a lot better, this game will probably be a shoot-out.

• Fire 1

The biggest thing to me that Wisky will bring(on offense) is execution. They aren't learning a new system or trying to be someone they aren't. T.O. beat a lot of very good defensive teams by executing. Washington has a lot of weapons and many looks with different formations and motion, but their execution was lacking thankfully.