I almost miss BroncoTed, UDub and Pud

T_O_Bull

Wow you hicks are really hypocritical. So apparently Nebraska is the only team ever to get screwed in College Football.... Both of the kick catch interference calls were great calls in your opinion. On top of that you bashed our all black jerseys last year calling them "ghetto", but when your fellow fan suggests all black jerseys for Nebraska it's ok? Hypocrisy much?

U still mad bro?

Nope. Will laugh when you get killed by Wisconsin. Maybe even you lose Wyoming since you won't have refs babysitting you the whole game.

1310566609761.jpg

Amazing! No rebuttal to what a fellow Washington fan (Husky Pup) had to say.. Again:

Before revisiting the game, I want to apologize for the guy who calls himself "UDub". We (this is me speaking on behalf of all true Husky fans) certainly do not speak for this jerk who does NOT represent who we are as fans. He has ZERO CLASS and I am truely sorry for his negative commentary on your Board. He sounds like he is one very little man (I would have said boy acting like a little girl.) who somehow got a computer and has nothing else better to do.

A fellow Washington fan doesn't think much of you.

Guess you spend most of your time alone at some internet cafe. After all who wants to spend time with, "a zero class jerk."

Not wanting to rain on the Huskies but after this weekend The Big RED will be four and oh and the purple will be two and two.

Slink back into your hole in the ground missey, you are obviously afraid to troll a Cal board.

Y_A_S_A_D

T_O_B

G>B>R

Wow you hicks are really hypocritical. So apparently Nebraska is the only team ever to get screwed in College Football.... Both of the kick catch interference calls were great calls in your opinion. On top of that you bashed our all black jerseys last year calling them "ghetto", but when your fellow fan suggests all black jerseys for Nebraska it's ok? Hypocrisy much?

U still mad bro?

Nope. Will laugh when you get killed by Wisconsin. Maybe even you lose Wyoming since you won't have refs babysitting you the whole game.

Just like a Mets fan. Can't even root for his own squad, has to root for the demise of a an opponent.

Sad, just plain sad...

The game is over, your team lost. You have an undefeated Cal coming to your house this week, shouldn't you be annoying them?

I am sure he is. Surely he can multitask.

Crow, eat it. I wonder what your D Coordinator did to immediately cause that penalty. I mean, it takes Bo at least 15 minutes to draw a penalty, it took your guy 1 second. And you're talking about anger management. Listen, bad calls went both ways. Those kick catch interferences were both bad calls. But there was hardly a Washington play on offense where Crick, Meredith, Baker, or TMoore weren't getting held. And BTW, that 70 yard punt by Maher, got called back because of holding on the kicking team. When have you seen something like that?

You lost, and scored a lot of points when Nebraska packed it in...even Bo acknowledged that. The game really should have finished 44-17 or 51-24. Either way you lost by 27. Not the 13 that you'll "claim" made it close enough to be screwed by the refs.

Your "dominant" run defense allowed 309 yards of rushing. You stacked the box, and Taylor and our WRs burnt your coverage.

Score should have be 44-17? Stay delusional bro. Funny how you guys are the ones that are mad when you won. Deep down you know the officials completely changed the momentum of the game, but you don't want to admit it. Reminds me of all the Stealer fans in denial after Super Bowl XL, claiming that there were no bad calls whatsoever. Too bad the head official a few years later said what everyone already knew: that the Seahawks were hosed.

That is the difference between a Husker fan and a Husky fan. We expect excellence on the field from our team. Your complaining sounds a lot like the Michigan fans after the 2006 Alamo bowl loss.

Wow you hicks are really hypocritical. So apparently Nebraska is the only team ever to get screwed in College Football.... Both of the kick catch interference calls were great calls in your opinion.

Your own head of officials thinks you have no idea what you're talking about. He only had questions about one call. Even if that one was wrong, you still don't automatically get the TD.

ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN CONFERENCE, YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG .

U still mad bro?

you guys are great at predictions. this makes me feel better. Thanks and enjoy mediocrity.

Some of these Husky fans' venom seems eerily similar to Trojan fans of a few years ago (which have all disappeared since their team nosedived, btw). Since it is so often overcast in Washington, perhaps purchasing a light box for some sunlight therapy will get those melatonin levels regulated. They obviously need something.

Vitamin D deficiency can do weird things to a person.

Illiteracy much?

This is you:

pouting.JPG

The game is over, your team lost. You have an undefeated Cal coming to your house this week, shouldn't you be annoying them?

I am sure he is. Surely he can multitask.

DaveH admin! 9000 posts. Have you posted on here in the last 4 years?

My post was a bit tounge in cheek. My thoughts on the other teams fans are carved in stone with those that really know me. "Without the other teams fans a lot of the fun would go out of College football. I count a lot of opposing fans as friends, Beach Buffs for example. I also use the word "hate" in a much lighter context than the true meaning implies. Basically its, "I hate them so bad ,because they play so good."

T_O_B

G>B>R

Hey TO how have you been? I hope the season is treating you well. I've been busy this year, doing a little football officiating, enjoying the hell out of it. Good luck today!!! Shoulder to shoulder :)