Black Jersey?

kreutz35

Well, Knapp has said it before.

But this is a thread featuring grown men who are furiously debating fashion. Not that grown men don't get all uptight about fashion, but usually it's a dramatic, flamboyant type of bitchy arguing that goes down regularly on the Bravo channel.

This is...comical, actually. I actually want them to rock all blacks at this point, just to see if I can sense the Scanners-style head explosions through my keyboard.

Reminds me of the new miller lite commercials

4 pages, outfreakingstanding....

I know, I gave up trying to be serious and started trolling. Gave up trolling and started making jokes. Gave up that because I thought the thread would die. I have no idea what my course of action should be now.

Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

I know, I gave up trying to be serious and started trolling. Gave up trolling and started making jokes. Gave up that because I thought the thread would die. I have no idea what my course of action should be now.

1. Be serious

2. Troll

3. Joke

4. Assume thread will die

You could try:

5. Be serious again

6. Be overly serious

7. Be dramatic

8. Be melodramatic

9. Troll some more

And that should take you to Saturday, at which point hopefully the thread will have died.

Can't believe we're still having this discussion since all the "evidence" is fakes. We're wearing our road uniforms.

Black+Helmet+Edit.jpg

In all fairness, this has been written off by the NU Equipment people as a real helmet they received from another school then changed with Nebraska logos and that it is a fake. The image appears to be staged. Their twitter post was originally about the gloves but then if that is the case why the odd framing and including that much excess to the subject of the photo? This was then followed by the black jersey mock ups that were badly photoshopped and proved to be fakes but then followed by the images of the new flat black finished helmet. The fact that there is an image out there of a new model flat black helmet in existence adds the most clout to the argument.

Seen here:

tn_530x530_406594800jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Add to that the fact that Tom Osborne himself called for a "Black Out" in Wisconsin indicates a hint of front office desire for the team and its fans to stand out and it makes sense that there is something up their sleeves.

However, because it is still only very denied rumor, for me it is just something fun to have as a side conversation and provide some of my renderings to what it could be. If they have black or not, the game gets played and thats all that matters.

Sorry if you knew all that already, just get that way sometimes.

Original:

6028672353_23454f76e3_o.jpg

Can't believe we're still having this discussion since all the "evidence" is fakes. We're wearing our road uniforms.

Black+Helmet+Edit.jpg

In all fairness, this has been written off by the NU Equipment people as a real helmet they received from another school then changed with Nebraska logos and that it is a fake. The image appears to be staged. Their twitter post was originally about the gloves but then if that is the case why the odd framing and including that much excess to the subject of the photo? This was then followed by the black jersey mock ups that were badly photoshopped and proved to be fakes but then followed by the images of the new flat black finished helmet. The fact that there is an image out there of a new model flat black helmet in existence adds the most clout to the argument.

Seen here:

tn_530x530_406594800jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Add to that the fact that Tom Osborne himself called for a "Black Out" in Wisconsin indicates a hint of front office desire for the team and its fans to stand out and it makes sense that there is something up their sleeves.

However, because it is still only very denied rumor, for me it is just something fun to have as a side conversation and provide some of my renderings to what it could be. If they have black or not, the game gets played and thats all that matters.

Sorry if you knew all that already, just get that way sometimes.

Original:

6028672353_23454f76e3_o.jpg

Well that takes care of that....

Well that takes care of that....

Yeah that was posted in this thread yesterday, Saunders was late to the party. It's all good though.

As I write this, the top threads right now are: Who will eat crow if the Huskers beat Wisconsin, 2 trolling threads about "Welcome to the 'Big Leagues' and the 'Impressive' B1G" plus another one or two about our side of that coin, Deep Thoughts With Taylor Martinez, Tariq Allen burning equipment (I know, I know not literally), Taylor Martinez' throwing motion being uglier than someone's sister and whining over a missed field goal in a game the Huskers won by more than 3 points, OH! and a thread comparing Wisconsin players/coaches to cultural and historical foils.

Some real deep stuff there and here. Society thanks us all for these rousing contributions. Some are fun, some are speculation, for most of them no one here really has answers, just opinions. No one said anyone has to read them. If there weren't some interest in this thread people wouldn't keep poking their noses in and commenting whether they are a troll or not. People aren't sure why this is still around, easiest way to kill a thread is to not look or comment.

Not a dig at you specifically WalksAlone, your sarcasm appears pretty thick. Just at those pots calling the kettle's black.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

• Fire 1

Just to add to this thread, I think we should come out in yellow. Corn is yellow.

Icedavis, do a yellow helmet with a red N, that would look BADASS

Yellow helmet and green jerseys!!!! Can't forget about the stock.

Put kernels on the jersey and helmet to please.

Yes. Put a corn-kernel texture on the shoulders and knees, much like Oregon did with the diamond-plating!

dixon-oregon-football.jpg:

Also, the helmet should have a tassel on it.