Black Jersey?

kreutz35

Seriously, doesn't anyone know how to remove the red from inside the stripes?

They probably don't remove it because it looks better that way. Why would we have pants that don't have red on them? Having black between the white stripes would just look wierd, but if you are ripping on them for not knowing how to remove it (which I bet you they do), then maybe you should do it yourself.

I'm not saying they don't know how to. I appreciate the work they've put it, but I'm just stating that I don't much care for the 3 colored look.

Can't believe we're still having this discussion since all the "evidence" is fakes. We're wearing our road uniforms.

Black+Helmet+Edit.jpg

In all fairness, this has been written off by the NU Equipment people as a real helmet they received from another school then changed with Nebraska logos and that it is a fake. The image appears to be staged. Their twitter post was originally about the gloves but then if that is the case why the odd framing and including that much excess to the subject of the photo? This was then followed by the black jersey mock ups that were badly photoshopped and proved to be fakes but then followed by the images of the new flat black finished helmet. The fact that there is an image out there of a new model flat black helmet in existence adds the most clout to the argument.

Seen here:

tn_530x530_406594800jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Add to that the fact that Tom Osborne himself called for a "Black Out" in Wisconsin indicates a hint of front office desire for the team and its fans to stand out and it makes sense that there is something up their sleeves.

However, because it is still only very denied rumor, for me it is just something fun to have as a side conversation and provide some of my renderings to what it could be. If they have black or not, the game gets played and thats all that matters.

Sorry if you knew all that already, just get that way sometimes.

Can't believe we're still having this discussion since all the "evidence" is fakes. We're wearing our road uniforms.

Black+Helmet+Edit.jpg

In all fairness, this has been written off by the NU Equipment people as a real helmet they received from another school then changed with Nebraska logos and that it is a fake. The image appears to be staged. Their twitter post was originally about the gloves but then if that is the case why the odd framing and including that much excess to the subject of the photo? This was then followed by the black jersey mock ups that were badly photoshopped and proved to be fakes but then followed by the images of the new flat black finished helmet. The fact that there is an image out there of a new model flat black helmet in existence adds the most clout to the argument.

Seen here:

tn_530x530_406594800jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Add to that the fact that Tom Osborne himself called for a "Black Out" in Wisconsin indicates a hint of front office desire for the team and its fans to stand out and it makes sense that there is something up their sleeves.

However, because it is still only very denied rumor, for me it is just something fun to have as a side conversation and provide some of my renderings to what it could be. If they have black or not, the game gets played and thats all that matters.

Sorry if you knew all that already, just get that way sometimes.

That pic is photoshopped. It originally was a Cincinatti helmet.

Ah I thought I saw that picture of the second black helmet before. Thanks for that link. I thought the N looked funny but the light can do that sometimes. Now that i see it again the photoshop job is more obvious. The flat finish/texture on those helmets can be tough to replicate. That one was way more convincing than the first one IMO.

af4liberty - I don't know how to upload here but I see that you can attach images and I dont know how. I host my images through my flickr account and just link them here. Maybe someone else knows the shortcut way through the forum. I hear Photobucket works well.