All Whites?

I was JUST thinking to myself that what this forum really needs is another thread about jerseys.

What the heck else do we have to talk about? 12 packs of coke in Laramie? :snacks:

True. There's not a lot to talk about.

I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been a thread (or seven) wondering when the defense would get their Blackshirts. Even when we're playing poorly in past years there have been threads about that. People must be bored with talking about that by now.

I think there would be talk about it if the defense was playing even close to the level they should be. It's such a distant thought at this point I think.

I was JUST thinking to myself that what this forum really needs is another thread about jerseys.

What the heck else do we have to talk about? 12 packs of coke in Laramie? :snacks:

True. There's not a lot to talk about.

I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been a thread (or seven) wondering when the defense would get their Blackshirts. Even when we're playing poorly in past years there have been threads about that. People must be bored with talking about that by now.

I think there would be talk about it if the defense was playing even close to the level they should be. It's such a distant thought at this point I think.

could be the first year there are no blackshirts given out.......

The all white uniforms are cursed! In case everyone forgot the last time we wore the all white uniforms during a season we went 7-6 in the regular season and lost to Ole Miss in the Indy Bowl to finish 7-7. We never need to wear those damn unis again! And also included in one of those loses was a beat down from Penn State while wearing those unis.

I couldn't decide if those jerseys looked more like NC State, Wisconsin or Stanford. Either way, Nebraska is the last team I think of when I see the all whites. I'm totally down with anything involving black, white and red, though. If for no other reason than the fact that it would be easier for our qb to differentiate between our wide receivers and their d backs.

The all white uniforms are cursed! In case everyone forgot the last time we wore the all white uniforms during a season we went 7-6 in the regular season and lost to Ole Miss in the Indy Bowl to finish 7-7. We never need to wear those damn unis again! And also included in one of those loses was a beat down from Penn State while wearing those unis.

2007 actually, against Colorado (check the first post picture...)

I'm curious as to why people don't like them. Is it because of "tradition" or whatever, or because you don't like the look of them? I can understand if people don't like the aesthetic look of them because it only comes down to preference, and I've always liked the way all-whites look.

young_v6.jpg

3978767581_ae547b9784_medium.jpg

0frqTOwxHpxifgnyygcAwd.JPG

106464308_display_image.jpg?1294703228

LSUWhiteStripegold2.jpg

I personally love the look of all of these.