QB Ryker Fyfe

Great accuracy on deep throws!! Love his intangibles. My buddy lives in Kearney and watched every game of his. And my friend,who had worked for the UNK athetic dept. said he reminds him of jay cutler. Monster arm that can get him in trouble sometimes. But I don't think he fits here. This would be a Watson west coast QB.

Glad he disagrees with you. I think he just might be Red Till He's Dead and wants the :bigredn: on his helmet. :-) I love this add. Should be a great walk-on.

I was really hoping he would walk on, i really like how he throws the ball. Well see in a few years what happens, but i think we will we hear from him again.

I respect your opinion, but can't say I agree with it. Way too much of a project from what I see. Good scout team QB. But hey, that's further than I could have ever made it and he will have a great time at college. What's not to like.

Great accuracy on deep throws!! Love his intangibles. My buddy lives in Kearney and watched every game of his. And my friend,who had worked for the UNK athetic dept. said he reminds him of jay cutler. Monster arm that can get him in trouble sometimes. But I don't think he fits here. This would be a Watson west coast QB.

So did your buddy and friend drove to GI to watch his home games and all away games in Lincoln and Omaha....