Nebraska-Minnesota Front Row 50 Yard Line for sale.

GopherTix

I think I originally posted this in the wrong section and it got deleted. My apologies to the administrators.

Front row seats...

Hello Nebraska fans. I am a Gopher season ticket holder. I have 9 seats for the Minn-Neb football game in section 110. (5 seats in ROW 1 -seats 20-24, and 4 in ROW 2 - seats 21-24 ). That's FRONT ROW, 50 YARD LINE AISLE seats right behind the husker bench. I also have 2 tailgate lot parking passes for lot C51 (two blocks west of the stadium on 4th street). Looking to sell, but I want to sell them ALL and not be left with any single tickets, so I would rather not sell them in small groups. Ideally I would like to sell them all to one buyer, but I would be open to 2 groups. If I go that route, I would offer one group of 5 front row seats with a parking pass. Another package of 4 of the second row seats and a parking pass. Seats in this section are selling for $500 in higher up rows and without parking passes. Any interest? Make me an offer.

I am not a ticket broker. My friends and I have had these seats since TCF Bank stadium opened. We sit here for every game. You will see us on TV today if you watch the NDSU-MINN game on Big Ten network tonight.

We would have to work out some sort of paypal situation, with the tickets sent by some sort of certified mail/tracking. But I would be open to a cash/pickup situation. Let me know if there is any interest. Currently posted on Stub Hub for $350.

• 2 weeks later...

Im crazy? Im not the one calling myself Bo Pellini. The fact of the matter is ....if your team would have gotten the job done against Wisconsin, you wouldnt be calling me crazy. If we can't sell them, we will go to the game. Its not a big deal. Yes Nebraska is going to win. Just wanted to try to give you guys an opportunity to sit right behind the bench (and the real Bo Pellini).

Im crazy? Im not the one calling myself Bo Pellini. The fact of the matter is ....if your team would have gotten the job done against Wisconsin, you wouldnt be calling me crazy. If we can't sell them, we will go to the game. Its not a big deal. Yes Nebraska is going to win. Just wanted to try to give you guys an opportunity to sit right behind the bench (and the real Bo Pellini).

Wow, did I strike a nerve? Take it easy pal, get a sense of humor, its a joke. And I would still never pay $2,000 to see a football game sorry. There are better things I can spend $2,000 on. Stuff like paying off student loans. Maybe you can ask Warren Buffett if he wants to purchase your tickets, he as that kind of money to throw away.

P.S. my HANDLE on a MESSAGE BOARD is Po Belini, not Bo Pelini. I don't go around the city of Omaha calling myself Bo Pelini lol