Why oh why

husker_doc

Why do I feel so negative about this Wisconsin game? I am usually that overzealous Husker fan who can't think anything negative. But this game seriously scares the crap out of me. We are not ready.

And they are ready? No one and I mean no one they have played has prepared them for the team speed they are about to get from us on Saturday. We will be fine, Shawn Watson is gone, our offence can move the ball well (I have watched them play, their D is ssssslllllooooowwwww). Also, you are not going to be seeing the experimentation we have been on D. Bo knows defence and I am not worried.

Why do I feel so negative about this Wisconsin game? I am usually that overzealous Husker fan who can't think anything negative. But this game seriously scares the crap out of me. We are not ready.

And they are ready? No one and I mean no one they have played has prepared them for the team speed they are about to get from us on Saturday. We will be fine, Shawn Watson is gone, our offence can move the ball well (I have watched them play, their D is ssssslllllooooowwwww). Also, you are not going to be seeing the experimentation we have been on D. Bo knows defence and I am not worried.

Yeah...cause you know OSU is slower than crap. And Michigan plays with cinder blocks on its feet. And of course Penn State is usually full of crappy players and MSU last year wasn't fast. We're not any faster than 1/2 the B10 teams.

Yeah...cause you know OSU is slower than crap. And Michigan plays with cinder blocks on its feet. And of course Penn State is usually full of crappy players and MSU last year wasn't fast. We're not any faster than 1/2 the B10 teams.

Right because we're talking about OSU, Michigan, and Penn State...

Look, I don't know if this is a loss or not. They've taken care of business against crap so far and been impressive for doing it. They had a tremendous season last year with only 1 loss up till the bowl game. No doubt they're confident about their chances. But, before last year, they've really had an above average record. That literally means nothing this year, however, it's not like they've been perennial contenders. I'm hoping Wisconsin is over-confident and some wind gets taken out of their sails early.

Since BB has been their coach:

2010 - 11-1

2009 - 9-3

2008 - 7-5

2007 - 9-3

2006 - 11-1

We're ready. Mizery was #6 last year...didn't work out too well for them. RW is no better than blaine teh pain

Yeah...but Mizzou sucks and is always over rated and their coaching is at best slightly above average. Wisconsin is a different breed.

I don't see how it's different. We weren't expected to beat Mizzou last year and we did. The only difference this year is that we are on the road. The negative-thinking members of this board seem to forget or discredit the past easily (except when it helps their argument) and assure us that "this time is different." How is Wisconsin a different breed than any other top ten team we've faced in recent years? If anything, I'd say they are overrated and more vulnerable than Mizzou, as we are not deep into the schedule and they haven't proven anything the way Mizzou had last year, coming off beating an undefeated and #1 ranked Oklahoma.

We're ready. Mizery was #6 last year...didn't work out too well for them. RW is no better than blaine teh pain

Yeah...but Mizzou sucks and is always over rated and their coaching is at best slightly above average. Wisconsin is a different breed.

I don't see how it's different. We weren't expected to beat Mizzou last year and we did. The only difference this year is that we are on the road. The negative-thinking members of this board seem to forget or discredit the past easily (except when it helps their argument) and assure us that "this time is different." How is Wisconsin a different breed than any other top ten team we've faced in recent years? If anything, I'd say they are overrated and more vulnerable than Mizzou, as we are not deep into the schedule and they haven't proven anything the way Mizzou had last year, coming off beating an undefeated and #1 ranked Oklahoma.

nuh-uh to your uh-huh.

Right because we're talking about OSU, Michigan, and Penn State...

You beat me to the obvious. our mistake, here I thought we were talking about Wisconsin and my point being that they have played NOTHING but a bunch of serious cream puffs. I never said anything about those other teams. Truth be told playing Michigan in the Big House against Shoelace worries me way more than the Badgers do.