Why oh why

husker_doc

Why do I feel so negative about this Wisconsin game? I am usually that overzealous Husker fan who can't think anything negative. But this game seriously scares the crap out of me. We are not ready.

And they are ready? No one and I mean no one they have played has prepared them for the team speed they are about to get from us on Saturday. We will be fine, Shawn Watson is gone, our offence can move the ball well (I have watched them play, their D is ssssslllllooooowwwww). Also, you are not going to be seeing the experimentation we have been on D. Bo knows defence and I am not worried.

Yeah...cause you know OSU is slower than crap. And Michigan plays with cinder blocks on its feet. And of course Penn State is usually full of crappy players and MSU last year wasn't fast. We're not any faster than 1/2 the B10 teams.

Not the speed we have... the one team last year that is even comparable to us this year speed wise was TCU and what happened in that game?

Why do I feel so negative about this Wisconsin game? I am usually that overzealous Husker fan who can't think anything negative. But this game seriously scares the crap out of me. We are not ready.

And they are ready? No one and I mean no one they have played has prepared them for the team speed they are about to get from us on Saturday. We will be fine, Shawn Watson is gone, our offence can move the ball well (I have watched them play, their D is ssssslllllooooowwwww). Also, you are not going to be seeing the experimentation we have been on D. Bo knows defence and I am not worried.

Yeah...cause you know OSU is slower than crap. And Michigan plays with cinder blocks on its feet. And of course Penn State is usually full of crappy players and MSU last year wasn't fast. We're not any faster than 1/2 the B10 teams.

Right because we're talking about OSU, Michigan, and Penn State...

You beat me to the obvious. our mistake, here I thought we were talking about Wisconsin and my point being that they have played NOTHING but a bunch of serious cream puffs. I never said anything about those other teams. Truth be told playing Michigan in the Big House against Shoelace worries me way more than the Badgers do.

I'm not to worried about Robbinson. If anything he makes worse passing decisions than Taylor, seems like he is averaging 2 picks a game. And from what I've seen the D is average at best.

Just because the defense has given up a few garbage time points doesn't make them bad. They'll be fine.

To be honest I don't get what everyone was freaking out about with Washington. They were never in that game. 38 looks bad, but at the end of the day that was a dominant game against a pretty good offense.

Just because the defense has given up a few garbage time points doesn't make them bad. They'll be fine.

To be honest I don't get what everyone was freaking out about with Washington. They were never in that game. 38 looks bad, but at the end of the day that was a dominant game against a pretty good offense.

this - pretty good QB too... better than RW the ACC reject probably

I'm pretty sure he meant this season, which in that regard is true. Wisconsin has played an embarrassingly easy schedule so far this year. They've looked good, don't get me wrong, but it's still been borderline pathetic.

Honestly, would you rather be playing Kansas State or Baylor this weekend? We're B1G now. It's time to nut up or shut up - so brush the sand out of your vagilinus and get behind your Cornhuskers.

It's just a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains.

Thats it, right there. I will say thou I wouldnt go comparing Wisky to a team that had a RB by vote (Mizzu).

all i said was that they were both #6 i think, and that gabbert was as good or better than RW

I am more than ready to start watching some slugfest football. No more running up and down the field on the little sisters of the poor.

I wanna see our boys get in there and play some good hard smashmouth pigskin and fight to the last second. every week!

We may not win the first one, we may not win them all. but by god we will make Nebraska and the B1G proud. (and a little sore)

I'm pretty sure he meant this season, which in that regard is true. Wisconsin has played an embarrassingly easy schedule so far this year. They've looked good, don't get me wrong, but it's still been borderline pathetic.

Kansas State plays tougher non-conference schedules. That's how bad it is.

and frankly to whoever said "would you rather be playing Baylor." No, not this year anyways, Baylor quite honestly would have a good shot to beat Wisconsin. They wouldn't do it with defense, but I'd take Robert Griffin III over Wilson any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Honestly, would you rather be playing Kansas State or Baylor this weekend? We're B1G now. It's time to nut up or shut up - so brush the sand out of your vagilinus and get behind your Cornhuskers.

It's just a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains.

Ah yes...the classic "You disagree with me so you're a pu&&y" line.

And I also disagree that the 08 missouri team was THAT good. Our defense was just THAT bad at that point in the season.

We're going into Madison, and we're coming out victorious. Wisconsin hasn't faced teams with our speed...and their D is more physical, but it also slower. The speed we have at wideout and at the QB position is going to be a HUGE benefit for us. Our D has yet to play with all of our starters and I'm almost positive that Bo hasn't let every thing out of the bag. We have played games that have gotten us ready for Wisconsin, Wisconsin hasn't played a single game which has readied them for Nebraska.

We may win big. We may win. We may lose. Or we may lose big. Whatever happens will happen.

Look, I don't know if this is a loss or not. They've taken care of business against crap so far and been impressive for doing it. They had a tremendous season last year with only 1 loss up till the bowl game. No doubt they're confident about their chances. But, before last year, they've really had an above average record. That literally means nothing this year, however, it's not like they've been perennial contenders. I'm hoping Wisconsin is over-confident and some wind gets taken out of their sails early.

Since BB has been their coach:

2010 - 11-1

2009 - 9-3

2008 - 7-5

2007 - 9-3

2006 - 11-1

PALINDROME!!!!!!!!

• Fire 5