Tickets Stubhub

Is StubHub the company with the "Facebook, deleted" chick? She looked very cop-alicious in that commercial the other night.

If by cop-alicious you mean skanky and otherwise very disgusting then yes, yes she was...

Wow. Skanky? For wearing that outfit? You and I have very different definitions of skanky.

That could be. I tought the old girl was cute but annoying, this one looked just gross to me. I think it had a lot to do with the strange cleavage, little too much seperation for me, or it could be the poor standard defenition I had to watch the game in. Either way the only time that outfit isn't skanky is on holloween or the comfort of a bedroom.

That could be. I tought the old girl was cute but annoying, this one looked just gross to me. I think it had a lot to do with the strange cleavage, little too much seperation for me, or it could be the poor standard defenition I had to watch the game in. Either way the only time that outfit isn't skanky is on holloween or the comfort of a bedroom.

That was actually the same girl as in that jersey dress thing from the FB-deleted commercial. I think someone said she's a former Ms. Nebraska? I think that's right.

And for going out for a night on the town, at least in Nebraska, that outfit isn't normal, and you're right it's more for Halloween than anything else, but it's not much different than having a girl in a bikini sell iced tea.

was just about to correct myself about it being the same girl but you beat me, give me mercy (I saw it in 480p). Now let me figure out how to embed and I'll post the youtube video, can't believe I spent this much time looking for it... :facepalm:

*edit* someone can edu-ma-cate me later here's the link.

Oh and downtown on Friday nights it's a little closer to normal than you might think for some girls Knapp, can't say I complain too much about it though.