I truly believe the Huskers can roll the Badgers but.....

Mushberger and his boy wonder are calling the game and I can't remember the last time the Huskers won a game that this Keith Jackson wannabe has called....even when I mute them they lose....the biggest obstacle is the announcers not the badgers. :sarcasm:moreinteresting

That's because we've sucked monkey balls the last 10 years.

I could be wrong, but didn't he call the game against Oklahoma where we picked off Landry Jones a billion times and won 10-3? I know the game was in prime time, but not sure if it was the main game or not.

That was Brad Nessler and Todd Blackledge.

We should have won the aTm game last year, but Beebe wouldn't allow it.

The "Herbie" drinking game will be in full effect Saturday night!!!

What's this drinking game?

Go to youtube or watch some past game anytime done my Musberger and Herbstreit and just listen to them talk. Drink everytime Musberger says "Herbie" (referring to Herbstreit to either ask a question or make a statement). You will be dun in 5 minutes.

I could be wrong, but didn't he call the game against Oklahoma where we picked off Landry Jones a billion times and won 10-3? I know the game was in prime time, but not sure if it was the main game or not.

That was Ron Franklin and Dumbingham. That's when they started their anti-Nebraska campaign when Asante knocked out an OU receiver. It's been targeting ever since.