I truly believe the Huskers can roll the Badgers but.....

The "Herbie" drinking game will be in full effect Saturday night!!!

What's this drinking game?

Go to youtube or watch some past game anytime done my Musberger and Herbstreit and just listen to them talk. Drink everytime Musberger says "Herbie" (referring to Herbstreit to either ask a question or make a statement). You will be dun in 5 minutes.

You will have a 5th of jack down before the first commercial break and the outcome of the game will pale in comparison to the alcohol poisoning.

Not sure that there's an official Kirk Herbstreit drinking game, but there is a College GameDay Drinking Game!

Between that and the Musburger drinking game, if you're not passed out by the time the first quarter ends, you're not playing by the rules.

:laughpound :laughpound :LOLtartar

I wouldn't last ten minutes

wouldn't last ten minutes drinking or ten minutes without being confused by the rules? lol

At least the game won't be in Lincoln... Didn't mushy *claim* to be assaulted or raped or murdered last time he came here?

Close. He got a ticket for open container.

Ah thats the one. The assault/rape/murder must have driven him to drink, clearly.

He's got to be smarter than that, the mean streets of Lincoln can be tough on a guy like Musburger.