I truly believe the Huskers can roll the Badgers but.....

I know im in the minority here, but Musberger is my favorite play-by-play guy. Always have liked his style.

honestly, palmer is my favorite person at espn. i also like the pollack kid, because he seems a little stupid, which i think makes him more honest.

Pollack is a moron. He has received a few looks from the rest of the guys on "The Experts" show. But you are correct, dumb is honest.

I know im in the minority here, but Musberger is my favorite play-by-play guy. Always have liked his style.

Surely you jest? Mr. OverTheTop himself, your favorite? Mushburger blows.

Hard to beat the Purify TD catch against Texas 5 or so years ago. "Fires....Got him....Breaks free", Or the Suh call after the McCoy sack. "Ndamukong is dominating".

honestly, palmer is my favorite person at espn. i also like the pollack kid, because he seems a little stupid, which i think makes him more honest.

Pollack is a moron. He has received a few looks from the rest of the guys on "The Experts" show. But you are correct, dumb is honest.

on ESPN, i'll take honesty over intelligence any day.

Agreed, any network that closes out the college football day with Holtz, and Mark May is in trouble. Reese is the only guy who brings any credibility to that show.

Agreed, any network that closes out the college football day with Holtz, and Mark May is in trouble. Reese is the only guy who brings any credibility to that show.

it's true, i can't believe they do that gimmicky, ridiculous 'final verdict'. i am honestly embarrassed for them. btn already has better programming than espn ever had.

I could be wrong, but didn't he call the game against Oklahoma where we picked off Landry Jones a billion times and won 10-3? I know the game was in prime time, but not sure if it was the main game or not.

That was Ron Franklin and Dumbingham. That's when they started their anti-Nebraska campaign when Asante knocked out an OU receiver. It's been targeting ever since.

The College Football Gods already punished Ron Franklin, he's no longer on ABC. Now Cunningham is on the wait list

2001 OU game? Thats the last one I can recall we won when Musberger was calling the game.

Damn that long ago? Maybe the move to the B1G will reverse the mush mojo and lay it on someone else....Bucky Badger perhaps.

Ten year anniversary win, hopefully.

Back to the Mush drinking game. Use the 1996 tex/nebraska game and you won't make it out of the first quarter.

"And now to my good friend Jack Arute.""