Keeping the red out

knapplc

I have a hard time believing that we are going to get as many fans into the Camp as people expect. I'll say 7-10k.

Believe most media outlets are reporting to be anywhere from 15,000 to 25,000. Over 20,000 season ticket holders requested tickets to this game. Of course, only 3,000 were issued to them. I believe we will have around 20,000 there. Hopefully all wear black so we can see and tell how many attended.

Either way, GBR!!!

I've seen teams do a worse job of "keeping the red out" against us. Found this pic online and thought it was too neat not to share:

warmemorial.jpg

Thats a pretty cool picture and I thought there was a lot more red than what this shows.

I also thought it was interesting how the stadium capacity is more than the population of Laramie. Please Wyoming fans don't take that as an insult just thought it was neat.

I would say it was probably really close to 50/50, but there were tons and tons of people that had half red/half yellow shirts, or red shirts and yellow hats, etc. Pretty decent time in Laramie this go around. No one threatened our lives or called us f****s. I did hear a few stories from other folks, but whatev.

I've seen teams do a worse job of "keeping the red out" against us. Found this pic online and thought it was too neat not to share:

warmemorial.jpg

Thats a pretty cool picture and I thought there was a lot more red than what this shows.

I also thought it was interesting how the stadium capacity is more than the population of Laramie. Please Wyoming fans don't take that as an insult just thought it was neat.

is the yellow empty seats?

warmemorial.jpg

is the yellow empty seats?

No they were just really drunk Husker fans that couldn't find the bathroom.