Couple thing.

This is a great web"s for sure, and I see some old name from, but :moreinteresting it took time to fine this . As you can know this was an can also be a top simple I liked at first, ok? The rabitt plus pancake hat. Damn , huh?

My best TAR and TAH Tiger"s are not in the B!G!0, so I'm not to welcome myself more than before.

We just have the of week this week, so I"ll will try to watch the best GBR in the new confrence.

Plus also I"m still on the lookout for a press book that has Dr. TOM on it. Silver ANNIV, for something at NU. I promise it to soeone on this web but forget who? I have lot of press book form all team"s , most of the old BIG 8.

OK.

TuffTiger

• Fire 2

This is a great web"s for sure, and I see some old name from, but :moreinteresting it took time to fine this . As you can know this was an can also be a top simple I liked at first, ok? The rabitt plus pancake hat. Damn , huh?

My best TAR and TAH Tiger"s are not in the B!G!0, so I'm not to welcome myself more than before.

We just have the of week this week, so I"ll will try to watch the best GBR in the new confrence.

Plus also I"m still on the lookout for a press book that has Dr. TOM on it. Silver ANNIV, for something at NU. I promise it to soeone on this web but forget who? I have lot of press book form all team"s , most of the old BIG 8.

OK.

TuffTiger

You're always more than welcome here Tuff. <3

You guys can understand what he said?

Must be kind of like being a special olympics coach. At first you can't always understand what the kids are trying to say but after a short period of time you begin to understand their communication despite their handicap.

You may not know him, but Tuff is the coolest Mizzou fan in history. We honestly love and respect his contribution to this board.

Huskerboard is better because of this thread, trust us on this.

Thanks again, Tuff! Don't be a stranger.