Hometown: Laguna Beach, CA

School: Laguna Beach

Position: RB/DB

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 190

40 time:

Scholarships: Nebraska

SABNU.gif

Recently broke onto the scene by rushing for 313 yards at RB in his first game as a junior. Currently averaging 16 ypc.

McKewon Blog

i saw this today! he looks pretty gnarly and it was kinda cool to hear him rocking the husker gear all the time (but then again when your bro is the starting QB its hard not to pimp out whatever school he would be playing for)... saw that Carl is recruiting him which means i guess he has a thing for samoan princessess

Unimpressed with the high tackling. He has good speed in the video but he doesn't look strong enough or explosive. Plus, that was the worst rendition of Back in Black that I have ever heard.

It sounds like all the skiilled players are tearing it up as noone knows how to defend the delaware T. They all have double digit ypc. Funny how things recycle. Drake sounds like he would be a good fullback to me. Good size with a frame to grow and gets to top speed in a hurry.

http://www.lagunabeachindependent.com/2011/09/21/racking-yards-running-records/

on scout's main page he list schools of interest as Nebraska, Oregon, Purdue, Stanford, Tennessee, USC. out of all of the schools of interest, NU is the only offer so far.