SIGNED RB/DB Drake Martinez

Hercules

Red Reign is the reason I came to this board. If you disagree with him watch out he will make sure to prove you are wrong 100 percent. I do believe he gets a lot of his info off this board. That why I am here, I appreciate the hard work you guys put in here. Keep it up and GBR

You're absolutely right. I think it is so funny how someone will ask a legitimate question and he will take it as an insult and blow up on that person. Sadly, everyone over there thinks he is god and thusly support him and gang up on you. If you don't have the ultimate positive view of the program, you literally can't survive on HM.

I don't know how he got such a reputation over there, he is wrong about 85% of the crap he posts and the 15% of stuff he is correct about is the word-for-word stuff he copies from the guys on this board.

whats the reason for the lack of offers? did most schools back off because they asume he's a Nebraska lock

This would be my guess. His family, including Taylor, has said for a long time they support/wish him to be here.

scout shows him with a offer from Michigan State and that he is visiting them next week, rivals doesnt have any of that listed does anyone know if this is true?

He does have an offer from Michigan State and Tennessee according to Mike Shafer's radio show on Thursday night. I'm not sure about any visits to either place, though

I just dont see him wanting to come here, mainly because of how Taylor has been treated...but who knows.. but i would be shocked.

The fans have treated Taylor like crap, but Bo has had his back pretty much from day one. If you're the Martinez family, I don't know how you could have a better relationship with another coaching staff.

Red Reign on Huskermax says he's a silent safety commit.

Red Reign probably thinks I'm a commit. I don't think he's ever ever ever ever ever ever said "yeah we're probably going to lose this guy".

Am I missing something? I don't understand this post at all.

If you don't want an athlete like this on our football team you are wrong. That simple. There are a ton of positions on the field that Drake could play and we should be happy to have him. If it didnt appear that he wanted to be in Lincoln I would bet you that this kid would have around 15 offers from west coast schools.

Exactly right

Red Reign probably thinks I'm a commit. I don't think he's ever ever ever ever ever ever said "yeah we're probably going to lose this guy".

Yes Red Reign from Huskermax is a tool, steals alot of your guys hard work, the reason I came to this board is because I cant stand him.

• Fire 2

Yes Red Reign from Huskermax is a tool, steals alot of your guys hard work, the reason I came to this board is because I cant stand him.

Welcome to the board. I think you will find that this board is better than Huskermax. I can say with total confidence that this is the best board to post on in all of Husker nation.

• Fire 4

ence that this is the best board to post on in all of Husker nation.

EZ-E, you should go over there and start a revolt as you are the primary person who get info stolen from Red Reign!

Welcome to the board. I think you will find that this board is better than Huskermax. I can say with total confidence that this is the best board to post on in all of Husker nation.

Man EZ, you sure are taking your HC duties seriously!! +1

I agree, I like the layout much better on Huskerboard. There are also more GIFs. :D

Thank Ez for the warm welcome, its sad Red Reign gets alot of his info from you and claims he did the research. I will pay the 20 bucks or whatever it is to get you to huskermax to overtake him. If you guys got a spare min or two take a look at huskermax recruiting thread mcwilson, notice how he doesn't let anybody else have an opinion that doesn't agree with his opinion. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if more guys came over to this board. Glad to be here guys GBR

• Fire 1