SIGNED RB/DB Drake Martinez

Hercules

The posts are better here, but for recruiting, I like that they start new threads for new developments in recruiting. It just easier to keep up with, rather then clicking on the player profile and then going to the end to figure out the recent stuff.

If you click on the "Today" by the last post it takes directly to the last post. You are clicking on the link to a particular post. When you do that it takes you to the first post. So, the problem you are having is actually created by the way you are clicking. Correct that and the problem will go away. The "Today" is on the far right under the last poster who posted. Hope that helps and it makes sense. Welcome to the board.

I just dont see him wanting to come here, mainly because of how Taylor has been treated...but who knows.. but i would be shocked.

Wait, what? Has Taylor been treated poorly here?

He has been treated just as good if not better than any signal caller for a traditional power. I guess we could hire someone to wipe his backside for him?

I'm actually with Minnesota Husker ... my impression of folks on this board about TM has been on the negative side. I would be surprised as well that his brother would want to come here and put up with all the crap. I've been more then disappointed in the turnover/decision making of TM over the past three years ... but I have and would never say alot of the crap that has been said about him and his play ... so when I think of what he has gone through ... and if I was his brother ... I would think twice about coming to Nebraska.

This has nothing to do with wanting Martinez ... it's just the feeling that has been given off by Husker fans on this board. Not debating any point ... just identifying with Minnesota Husker ... I sensed the same thing and thought about posting the same thing. You can see all my previous coments on this thread ... overall I'd be shocked to see him hear ... but glad for sure.

Well, sure people have been critical of his play. That's all part of being a football player at a big boy school. But, he hasn't actually been treated poorly has he?

He has played more snaps than anyone on our roster. He has also appeared to turn into a man over the last few years. Taylor's team loves him and supports him. Seems like a great place to have little brother go. Would get to play with his brother for a year before he graduates as well. Knows he will get a fair shake because his brother definitely did.

I just dont see him wanting to come here, mainly because of how Taylor has been treated...but who knows.. but i would be shocked.

He has been treated just as good if not better than any signal caller for a traditional power. I guess we could hire someone to wipe his backside for him?

He is the most polarizing figure in Nebraska.... People love him or hate him. The people who hate him insult him for his technique.. or gunslinger mentality.. or the fact that he isnt a vocal leader.

I think Taylor is a good QB and the best thing Nebraska could get at this point... I dont always like Taylors attitude, but I am a Martinez-supporter.

I just dont get how you can say Taylor has been treated that well? He is overly criticized.. people ask to see him replaced all the time.

Well, sure people have been critical of his play. That's all part of being a football player at a big boy school. But, he hasn't actually been treated poorly has he?

My opinion ... by the staff .... no ... just follow the meltdown on any given Saturday during a game ... listen to what a majority of this board says about him ... when I think of being "treated poorly" ... I think about what I hear from many Husker fans on this board during a game or the Monday after a game when they look for the excuse as to why we lost. Just defining what "treated poorly" would mean to me and where I am coming from. I realize fans are fans ... but it's why I would be surprised to see his brother want to play here.

He is the most polarizing figure in Nebraska.... People love him or hate him. The people who hate him insult him for his technique.. or gunslinger mentality.. or the fact that he isnt a vocal leader.

I think Taylor is a good QB and the best thing Nebraska could get at this point... I dont always like Taylors attitude, but I am a Martinez-supporter.

I just dont get how you can say Taylor has been treated that well? He is overly criticized.. people ask to see him replaced all the time.

If you were to conduct a poll for all of husker nation I have a feeling you would get the same results as you would for Bo Pelini. Heavy support from the average fan. That also happens to be the majority.

If you were to conduct a poll for all of husker nation I have a feeling you would get the same results as you would for Bo Pelini. Heavy support from the average fan. That also happens to be the majority.

Well, Bo has hooked himself on to Taylor. I am as far from a homer as you will find. It seems to be homers who like him less because he is a roller-coaster of emotions type player.

The fans have treated Taylor like crap, but Bo has had his back pretty much from day one. If you're the Martinez family, I don't know how you could have a better relationship with another coaching staff.

NU fans treat all of their QB's like crap. Fortunately Drake is not a QB. Didn't look, but how big is he? Possibly a TE? Don't think Kyler was that big either.

The fans have treated Taylor like crap, but Bo has had his back pretty much from day one. If you're the Martinez family, I don't know how you could have a better relationship with another coaching staff.

NU fans treat all of their QB's like crap. Fortunately Drake is not a QB. Didn't look, but how big is he? Possibly a TE? Don't think Kyler was that big either.

DB or WR