SIGNED RB/DB Drake Martinez

Hercules

Baptiste against Wisconsin got a roughing going after one. Real boneheaded play when we were on the brink of getting back into the game in the first half. Led to a Badger TD if I recall, making the score 17-3 i think?

That could be. I'm not sure if either were a "called" block or just a guy breaking through. Either way, they've been very few and very far between.

@HuskerExtraSip: #Huskers recruit video study: Drake Martinez is very intriguing. Savage tackler. Fast as brother. He'll block a few punts/kicks off edge.

No he wont. I don't remember the last time we even went after a kick. All of our time is spent trying to catch the damn things.

Wisconsin game?

I think it was at Michigan 2011

Conveniently, the results of both were the same. :(

@HuskerExtraSip: #Huskers recruit video study: Drake Martinez is very intriguing. Savage tackler. Fast as brother. He'll block a few punts/kicks off edge.

No he wont. I don't remember the last time we even went after a kick. All of our time is spent trying to catch the damn things.

Wisconsin game?

I think it was at Michigan 2011

Conveniently, the results of both were the same. :(

We won the Wisconsin game I was talking about.

I love the speed Bo is infusing into this program.

I agree. Ive been surprised he hasnt tried to recruit more since hes been here. I think he stumbled the last couple years thinking he needed to get bigger guys for B1G play which is true on the lines, but everywhere else speed kills and it will never change no matter what conference you're in. TO had to learn it too. The speed we have in this class is awesome.

Get the speed and athleticism in house and earn your money teaching and coaching them up to be great.