***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

You wake up! Fans like you come on here year after year after one loss and say the season is over! It's not so why don't you try waking up and putting the beer down.

We still have a chance to make it to the championship game. If I had to choose the game to lose if Wisconsin makes it there, it would be this one. Really hard to beat a team twice in a year.

We are not good. Please wake up.

You wake up! Fans like you come on here year after year after one loss and say the season is over! It's not so why don't you try waking up s putting the beer down.

We still have a chance to make it to the championship game. If I had to choose the game to lose if Wisconsin makes it there, it would be this one. Really hard to beat a team twice in a year.

We are not good. Please wake up.

And people like you are always on the board drinking your kool-aid with your red-tinted glasses on. You can't accept the team for what it is. Our D is pillow soft. We couldn't stop a nose bleed. Our offense is feast or famine and our QB is extremely prone to mistakes. How can you not see this?

Why is anyone blaming Taylor? He's a RUNNING quarterback yet Beck is forcing him to play like Russel Wilson. Give me a break. You work WITH the talent you.

Don't get me wrong, Beck's play calling thus far has been terrible, but there are situations when you absolutely cannot run the ball, and in those situations, you either have a quarterback that can throw, or you lose. We're losing.

The era of the strictly running quarterback is OVER. This isn't the '90s.

Oh I agree. I just fail to see why we aren't trying to get our playmakers involved without forcing Taylor to do what is most difficult to him (read coverage and throw accurately). Reverse or jailbreak screen to Turner. Rexcat. But just making Taylor sit in the pocket (which he bails on even if it's holding)...