***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

So should we pull Taylor here? It strikes me as a tough call... He had a very bad game. But we need him to be our guy this season. Maybe he needs a chance to get his act together and tough this out?

If I thought we could somehow get a W with Carnes, I'd say pull him, but it's already over. Might as well give Taylor a chance.

Yes. Pull him.

Martinez is NOT our guy. Period.

A million times this. I've waited for him to develop. He is not a QB.

Soph.

More.

Sophmore.

like.

2 years starting.

Yeahhhh. Way to be patient!

:hmmph

Redshirt Sophomore, 3 years in the program. He's not a young kid anymore. He's not a QB. Never will be. Sick of people defending him. This is NEBRASKA FOOTBALL. We don't accept mediocrity from the leader of our offense.

TM ain't playing good today that's right but D degressed big time from last year. I don't see no blackshirts either

Burkhead is the only player right now that actually wants to be out there. Run wildcat the rest of the game.

Oline hasn't been terrible either. I still place this all on Beck. This should be our drive to open the half. That 1st play ended the game. That's on Beck. Anybody remember Joe Dailey throwing pick after pick after pick after pick against Tech and watching Cally call pass after pass after pass after pass. Same damn thing excpet Beck has finally given up...