***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

I was going to say that the fake would be no good. But I've changed my mind. Why didn't we fake it?

:facepalm: Really? Because we missed, we should've faked it? With no timeouts we would've needed a TD.You've got about a 40% chance of Maher making that, and about a 2% that a fake would go for a TD.

Once again I am reminded that sarcasm and irony don't translate well on the internet...

It really doesn't. Sorry I bit. Sad thing is, on this board I've come to expect people to seriously post like this.

I know what you mean, man. No worries. A fake would obviously have been a hilariously bad call there.

• Fire 1

I just can't agree. Beck sees the same crap we do. That Taylor is not a good passer and panics easily. We're on the road with a young offense. He played to Taylor and the offenses weakness. Set them up to fail.

We're talking about two different things though. I'm not talking about playcalling, just the result given the playcall.

If you can't count on the QB to not make interceptions out of nothing like that, then I think we are pretty screwed no matter what. Playcaller would be completely handicapped. I mean, I understand Taylor's weaknesses with his mechanics. But even still, you have to be able to count on him to not make decisions that were *that* bad. And if you can't, then there is nothing we can do.

So are you guys completely in meltdown mode yet?

Nope. This game has gone according to schedule. Promising start by offense. Defense still clueless. Youne Offense eventually panics and tries to carry the team and ends up self destructing. Wisconsin continues to thrive on offense. I just didn't expect Beck to go pass happy and give them the double digit lead until the 2nd half.

I was really surprised he did that too. Hope he'll come to his senses in the 2nd half.......

Yeah, Odd the plays we're calling. The run game seems to be working okay. Just need to pass enough to keep their DBs/LBs honest. Seems to me anyway.

Bo Bo Bo. You want to be a head coach, you need to do head coach stuff and that includes taking a minute to give the half time interview.

He he, but really, who cares? I don't get why they interview coaches during the game anyway. If I'm a coach I'd want to stay in my zone. I'd blow off anyone who tried to talk to me, halftime or not. They can get their soundbites later.