The sky is not falling

I fully expect to beat Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship.

Take away our 3 interceptions and pull our heads out of our asses on coverage. That is all it is going to take.

Pelinis will fix the coverage. I am sure about that.

Taylor... Well we will see what Tim Beck can do. I'm sure it'll be better than SW.

I agree. I'm sure all of us were cheering our heads off when we scored first! They can't take that away from us. We played well first quarter. Our biggest problems were these: We got away from our running game and our defense couldn't stop the pass. So, come back next week and see what we can do at home.

Take away our 3 interceptions and pull our heads out of our asses on coverage. That is all it is going to take.

Taylor... Well we will see what Tim Beck can do. I'm sure it'll be better than SW.

They've had 4 games to fix the coverage. I'm not sure that they can fix anything. The further we go along I'm starting to belive Suh just made them look good.

They've had 4 games to fix the coverage. I'm not sure that they can fix anything. The further we go along I'm starting to belive Suh just made them look good.

and prince

I agree, we can still accomplish what we set out to do this season. It was obviously a very very very ugly game for us, but we can still use this as a learning experience, keep the bad taste in our mouths, and press forward towards the Big 10 championship game in Indy. Beating a team twice in a season is tough to do even though some don't wanna listen.