This team has tuned Bo out.

NASA

No amount of screaming and cussing will get a team back that has tuned you out. I think it's time for Bo to change how he is trying to reach this team. Screaming and yelling is obiviously not getting the job at this time.

It wouldn't work with me if I was a player. Maybe I'm in the minority, but it would just piss me off and make me want to punch him in the balls. It would completely take my focus off of what I'm supposed to do. Maybe that's the case with a lot of these players??

No amount of screaming and cussing will get a team back that has tuned you out. I think it's time for Bo to change how he is trying to reach this team. Screaming and yelling is obiviously not getting the job at this time.

You're going to get jumped-on and attacked by many here, but you have hit upon a very important point. It's time to start asking questions like these.

• Fire 1

You're going to get jumped-on and attacked by many here, but you have hit upon a very important point. It's time to start asking questions like these.

amen

• Fire 1

I don't think its Bo's screaming that is losing him players. I think he messed up during preseason, when he asked certain players to sit who probably didn't deserve to (Courtney Osbourne, Sirles, A. Bell), and played favorites with others (Cassidy, Fisher, Martinez, Stafford).

And why we are starting this many walk-ons on D is beyond me. Thorell and Blatchford are better than A. Bell, Osbourne, Mitchell, Cooper, Jackson?

I was told by someone who is supposed to be close to the program last year that Watson wanted out no matter what. This was like five or six games into the season last year. Watson was caught in the middle where he had to try and persuade players to remain on the team after Bo completely blew a gasket on them. I didn't pay a lot of attention to it then, but looking back at how we finished the season last year and how we've played thus far this year maybe there's something to it.

Ciante Evans seemed to be a completely different player from last year to this year. I don't know exactly what the problem is, but we've played some pretty uninspired games thus far into the 2011 season.

Ciante Evans seemed to be a completely different player from last year to this year. I don't know exactly what the problem is, but we've played some pretty uninspired games thus far into the 2011 season.

For sure on that. Evans looked solid last year. Looks f'ing terrible this year, Did raymond try to reinvent the wheel or what?