This team has tuned Bo out.

NASA

No amount of screaming and cussing will get a team back that has tuned you out. I think it's time for Bo to change how he is trying to reach this team. Screaming and yelling is obiviously not getting the job at this time.

It wouldn't work with me if I was a player. Maybe I'm in the minority, but it would just piss me off and make me want to punch him in the balls. It would completely take my focus off of what I'm supposed to do. Maybe that's the case with a lot of these players??

You've never played on an organized football team have before have you? Do you think Bo should hug his players when they screw up?

Meh, I don't think the team has tuned Bo out. That's a little kneejerk as far as observations go.

When I see Bo yelling at the players I don't see much of a positive response in return. Maybe they are absorbing the info of the conversation, maybe the camera is not showing the whole scene. I don't think so however, I see a team that has seen Bo carry so many times that it has little positive effect these days.

I thought Bo was pretty calm considering there were about 50 missed tackles, and receivers were wide open all night. Football is an emotional game and this team has no on-field leadership and appears to be sleepwalking through the season.

I also saw him talking (teaching) Ciante after some blown plays and PJ Smith as well. If guys want to be coddled go play for Gill as his defense gives up 50 every week.

No amount of screaming and cussing will get a team back that has tuned you out. I think it's time for Bo to change how he is trying to reach this team. Screaming and yelling is obiviously not getting the job at this time.

It wouldn't work with me if I was a player. Maybe I'm in the minority, but it would just piss me off and make me want to punch him in the balls. It would completely take my focus off of what I'm supposed to do. Maybe that's the case with a lot of these players??

You've never played on an organized football team have before have you? Do you think Bo should hug his players when they screw up?

I played QB and safety and did pretty damn well. Having a constructive conversation and teaching the player what he did wrong could work better than screaming at him. But what do I know? I gues I should bow down to your football prowess.

Did you ever play football? It's simple. Quit F-ING up and your coach will quit yelling at you...

I'm curious as to where the "screaming and cursing" was. Did not see it tonight.

Did you see him screaming at the secondary and hear him drop the F bomb? He did, rewound it and heard it clear as day. Fbomb on natl tv.lol

What would you be saying exactly if your players were playing like they were? Good job guys???